𝟐𝟎

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟐 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟐 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Oh my gosh muwop would you just pay attention." Semira rolled her eyes getting more irritated then she already was.

Semira was currently at durks house with everybody except von and kentrell, she was planning von's birthday even though he told her he didn't want her to have a party or anything.

"Calm down sis , imma make sure to book the section and allat shit." Durk said laughing at how fed up semira was getting.

For the past couple days semira has been literally running around everywhere to make sure von's birthday is perfect. She still had alot to do such as making sure his presents will be ready by his birthday and making sure his section in the club was secured.

Semira just hoped that von enjoys his birthday and everything is perfect for him. Semira didn't play when it came to birthdays.

"Look at her ass probably overthinking about his party." Treasure said making semira snap out of her thoughts.

"No i'm not , i'm trying to think of something else i can get him for his birthday." Semira lied.

"Lying ass." Muwop said throwing a chip at her.

"Marcus i'm about to whoop your ass." Semira said getting up from the couch running after muwop as he also got up from the couch taking off running.

"Running around my damn house like they crazy." Durk frowned.

"Boy shut up." India laughed playfully smacking his chest.

Semira's phone started ringing making her look at the contact and answer.

"Yes Dayvon." Semira laughed.

Semira found it so cute how von was blowing her phone up , while other people find it annoying she finds it cute because it shows that he cares.

"Fuck you at gang? You just left us here by ourselves." He said.

By the tone of his voice semira could tell he was getting irritated.

"I'm on my way now von , are y'all hungry?" Semira asked while grabbing her purse and her notebook where she was planning everything out at.

"Nah ma we good just hurry up and get here." Von said.

"Okay dayvon , i love y'all." Semira said.