𝟎𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"Where the fuck that dumbass girl go bruh?" Kentrell mumbled pacing back and forth in his office at the trap.

"Man that bitch probably to scared to go to the cops nigga chill out." Kentrell's homeboy kyzier said shaking his head.

"She ain no bitch nigga." Kentrell said mugging kyzeir making kyzier put his hands up in surrender

Kentrell wasn't worried about semira going to the cops, it was the last of his worries because he know he has some damn good lawyers and he has good connections.

Kentrell wanted semira. It was something about her that caught his attention and he isn't going to stop until he gets what he wants.

"Oh i see what it is , you gotta lil crush on shorty." kyzier said smirking

"Ian got no fucking crush on her stop playing on my top mane." Kentrell said frowning.

Kyzier laughed "It's ight ta have a lil crush nigga."

"Get yo ass out my office and go help them niggas find my girl— i mean that girl." Kentrell said quickly correcting hisself but it was to late because kyzier had already jumped out of his seat.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT , MANE TOP GOT A CRUSHH." kyzier said dancing

"Mane get yo goofy ass on." Kentrell said laughing.

Kyzier laughed and walked out the office.

Kentrell went into deep thought , wondering who this girl is and how come this was his first time seeing her.

Kentrell frowned at the thought of becoming attached to her but his thought was cut short by somebody knocking on the door.

"Come in." Kentrell said.

"Aye boss i think i found the girl, here's her file." One of kentrells workers , Cain said handing him the file.

Kentrell took the file and started going thru it and cracked a smile seeing that she was indeed the girl he was looking for.

"Yeah this her , imma give you a raise and shit since you helped me find her. Preciate it." I said.

Cain nodded and walked out the room.

Kentrell continued going thru her file and tried to think of a plan on how he was going to get her.

After a while of thinking kentrell finally came up with a plan , he was gonna kidnap her.

Kentrell smiled at the thought of having semira all to himself and leaned back in his chair.
...

Meanwhile at semira's house , Semira was in her bed crying for the 5th time today.