𝟎𝟓

𝐊𝐲𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"Mane hurry this shit up." Kentrell said mugging Kyzier.

After Kyzier walked out of Treasures room he came up with a plan with getting treasures child back.

"Nigga you rushing me and youn even got shit to do. Fuck up." Kyzier said getting irritated with Kentrell rushing him every 10 minutes.

Ever since Kentrell took semira he barely leaves the house. He barely be wanting to leave the house to do drops and do drill.

Kyzier walked around the back of Treasures mom house and peeped thru the window seeing a baby laying on the couch and a old lady who he assumed to be treasures mom in the kitchen cooking.

Kyzier smacked his lips knowing he would have to go thru the front door since the kitchen was connected to the backdoor and it would be no way to get through the old lady without hurting her.

Kyzier walked back to the front and he picked the lock and quickly picked up the little girl and practically ran out the house.

The little girl didn't make a sound at all , she laid her head on Kyzier's shoulder while sucking on her thumb.

Kyzier got in the car and Kentrell sped off making Kyzier mug him. "Nigga be careful, its a baby in here."

"Fuck up , i'm tryna get home to my fucking baby." Kentrell said running a red light.

Kyzier smacked his lips and put his seatbelt around the baby.

...

Kentrell pulled into the driveway and turned the car out then immediately got out of the car and got out of the car.

Kyzier shook his head and got out the car. Still holding Treasure's daughter.

Kyzier walked in the house and instantly walked in treasures room.

The little girls neutral face turned to a smile as she seen her mommy. "Mommy!"

Treasure smiled hearing her daughters voice and got out of the bed. "My baby."

Kyzier handed Treasure her daughter and watched as they interacted with one another.

Once Treasure told kyzier she had a baby at home he made sure that getting the baby was number one on his list. Kyzier didn't grow up with a mother since his mother was always out partying which meant he had to provide for his sister and drop his nuts early and get out in the streets. Kyzier had to experince alot of things at a early age such as catching a body , seeing people die and having to rob people.

"Thank you so much Kyzier , you don't know how much this means to me." Treasure said softly smiling.

"Ain't shit." Kyzier said shrugging.

"My mom just gave her to you?" Treasure asked, her smile now turning into a frown.

"Nah i picked the lock and grabbed her." Kyzier said.

Treasure gasped and shook her head. She's not even surprised.

The little girl started whining and reaching for kyzier making treasure hand her to him.

"What's her name?" Kyzier asked looking at the little girl lay her head on his shoulder and suck on her thumb.

"Ka'Nova." Treasure said , feeling butterflies in her stomach seeing kyzier rub her daughters back.

Treasure couldn't lie , Kyzier looked sexy while tending to her daughter

Treasure was snapped out of her thoughts by Kyzier calling her name. "Treasure"

"huh— i mean yeah." Treasure said.

Kyzier chuckled."Where you want me to put her at ma? she sleep."

"Oh, just put her on the bed." Treasure said.

Kyzier nodded and put Ka'nova in the bed.

Once Kyzier made sure Ka'nova was comfortable he got out the bed and pulled his pants up just for them to fall back down.

"Hea. Don't think about calling for help cause i can see allat shit." Kyzier said handing Treasure her purple iphone 14.

"Thank you so much Kyzier." Treasure said smiling and powering her phone on.

"Ain't shit. I'm finna dip and get Ka'nova some shit." He said.

"Okay." Treasure said.

Treasure was super thankful and happy because she finally got to see her babygirl after 10 days.

Once Kyzier walked out the room and she heard the front door open and close and then she walked out of her room and went to Semira's room.

"Bitchhhhh let me tell you." Treasure said plopping on semira bed.

"Go head tell me girl." Semira said while eating a popsicle.

Popsicles were one of semiras favorite snack. Especially the blue ones, She loved the flavor.

"So yesterday i was telling Kyzier how he needed to let me go because of Nova. Girl why the fuck he walk in there earlier with my baby in his hands." Treasure explained with a wide smile on her face.

Semira's eyes widened and she started choking on her spit.

"Whew shit, but girl not he came in there with my niece." Semira said.

Semira honestly didn't even know why the boys were being so nice to them. She got the hint that they liked them or whatever but she still just didn't get how they couldn't just come up to them as regular people instead of kidnapping them.

"Yesss girl and it's like the way he interacts with her—." Treasure said smiling while thinking of how her daughter and Kyzier interacted.

"Lemme find out Nova gotta step daddy."Semira joked.

"Girl shut up , it's still fuck that nigga." Treasure said playfully rolling her eyes.

"That's what they all say." Semira said putting her empty popsicle wrapper in the trash.

Treasure laughed "Girl fuck that , wassup with you and kentrell."

"What you mean? i'm not his bitch and he not my nigga." Semira shrugged.

"For now. I got a feeling y'all gone be together." Treasure said shrugging.

Treasure can always sense when something is going to happen before it happens. She's an Intuitive Empath.

"Only time will tell i guess." Semira shrugged and got on her phone.

....