𝟑𝟒

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Oh my gosh dayvon if you don't stop rushing me." Semira sighed trying to fix her hair.

"Yo appointment at 12 ma and it's already 11:30, yo hair look fine now hurry the fuck up." Von said.

Semira rolled her eyes and ignored Von, he's been irritating her all morning long with his rushing, he acts like this is the first appointment they've gone to, it was adorable at first to Semira but then he kept rushing her.

"Dayvon stop worrying her before she knock the wind out yo ass again." Kentrell chuckled walking in the bathroom handing Von his chains so he could put them on him.

"Her ass needa hurry up folks, i'm tryna see my baby." Von sighed while standing behind Kentrell putting his chains on for him, Kentrell couldn't help but smile as he looked at Von in the mirror seeing his focused look.

"You want a gender reveal and babyshower ma?" Kentrell asked, it's been on his mind for a while but everything was going bad so he decided to bring the topic up when everything went back to normal.

"Yes but i feel like the gender reveal and babyshower should be together. They're practically the same thing." Semira said then she sighed in relief, her hair was finally how she wanted it.

"We ca' get india duck lip ass to plan it, you know she good at shit like that." Von spoke finally being done with putting on Kentrell's chains.

"She's been wanting to do that but i just wanted to know if y'all wanted one." Semira said putting her hair products back where they originally were.

"Weon care what u do ma, it's yo world we just living in it." Kentrell said bending down and placing a kiss on Semira's forehead.

Semira tried to hide her face in her hands so they couldn't see how hard she was blushing, Kentrell and Von never failed to make Semira blush.

"Awww he got that girl blushingggg." Von teased while laughing.

"Shut up." Semira chuckled and she walked out the bathroom.

-30 minutes later-

"Shut the hell up talking to me  Kentrell." Semira fussed while she walked through the doors of the doctors office.

Kentrell sighed and ran his hand down his face getting tired of Semira's mood swings. She's been cursing him and von out the whole car ride because they didn't have time to get chick fil a but it was literally her fault that they couldn't because she wanted to take a million years to get ready.