𝟏𝟓

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Wait so von kissed you then kentrell did after von did." Treasure asked.

"Yes girl , then i tried telling him von had already kissed me and he was like he know." Semira said shaking her head.

"Girll i knew y'all was gone be in a poly relationship." Treasure said shaking her head.

"Treasure now you know they not going for that. We haven't even talked about what's going to happen." Semira said.

After the boys brung her food they went their separate ways but kentrell and von have been texting semira making sure she's good and things like that.

"I have a feeling this gonna work out for you. I can literally just feel it in my spirit." Treasure said.

"You and this damn feeling shit in your spirit. Bitch think she a fortune teller." Semira joked.

"Okay now hoe not to much." Treasure laughed.

Semira laughed and jumped when her room door was busted open.

"Wassup mama." Von said.

"Dayvon i'm gonna beat your as- Treasure lemme call you back." Semira said.

"Okay." Treasure said chuckling then hung up.

"Why would you scare me like that." Semira said slapping von in her chest.

"I'm sorry ma. You good? Ain nobody been fucking with you have they?" Von said grabbing her hand and bringing her closer to him.

"Nobody has been messing with me von." Semira said laughing.

"That's good. Where yo boyfriend at?" Von asked lifting her up in his arms making her squeal and wrap her arms around his waist.

"What boyfriend? I'm single." Semira said smiling.

Semira honestly didn't know what her and kentrell were and he didn't properly ask her to be his girlfriend so in her books she was single.

"You know we together guh stop playing wit me." Kentrell said walking in the room.

Semira gasped , shocked at seeing kentrell.

"Nah you bogus you told me you aint have a nigga." Von joked while putting semira down.

Semira laughed at the twos antics.

"Nah but on some real shit baybeh we needa talk." Kentrell said sitting semira's bed.

"DeSean yo ass better get off my bed with outside clothes on." Semira said mugging him.

"My bad ma." Kentrell said standing up.