𝟐𝟐

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟗 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟗 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Nani i got it baby , go wake up von." Kentrell said lightly pushing semira out the way so he could continue cooking.

"Kentrell you aren't supposed to make it like thattt." Semira whined trying to push kentrell out the way but she failed since the man was twice her size and basically solid.

"It's just waffles ma , i know what im doing." Kentrell said chuckling.

Semira groaned and threw her head back. She wanted everything to be perfect for von's day. He deserved it.

Semira walked to the room and quietly laughed seeing von asleep with his locs all over the place and his mouth wide open.

"Baby , you have to wake up now." Semira said walking to the von and placing kisses all over his face.

Von lowly groaned and turned the opposite way.

Semira rolled her eyes and got in the bed scooting next to von. "Baby it's your birthday wake up."

"Let me sleep in Mimi." Von said in a raspy tone with his eyes still closed.

"Noo we are on a tight schedule today, Get up." Semira said.

Von huffed and finally opened his eyes.

"Happy birthday stinkkk." Semira smiled then pecked von's lips.

"Preciate it mama." Von smiled and got out of the bed , walking to the bathroom.

Semira followed behind him and hopped on the counter admiring von as he started his morning routine.

"You a creep , staring at a nigga and shit." Von smirked while putting toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"I can't stare at my husband?" Semira asked tilting her head to the side.

Von felt butterflies in his stomach hearing semira call him her husband.

A few minutes later Von finished his morning routine and both him and semira walked out of the bathroom and walked downstairs.

"Happy birthday nigga." Kentrell said then grabbed von's neck pulling him in for a kiss.

Semira bit her lip getting turned on seeing both of her boyfriend's kiss.