𝟐𝟗

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Hell naw folks bogusss." Von laughed as he sat on the porch with muwop, kyzier, durk and kentrell.

"Uncle Von , Memaw said come here." Grandbabii said busting through the front door.

"Damn grandbabii you come busting out the door like you running from the opps , you good." Durk asked laughing.

"I'm fine." Grandbabii said smiling.

Von chuckled and got out of his seat and he walked in the house.

"Ma you still in the kitchen?" Von asked raising his voice a little bit so they could hear him clearly over the 2000s music playing through the music.

"Yeah Vroy." Diane said from the kitchen.

Von walked to the kitchen and smiled seeing Semira helping his mom with the mac and cheese and Kayla helping with the ham.

"Wassup ma you needed something?" Von asked while wrapping his arms around semira's waist.

"Yeah i need you to go to the store- Boy get off of her and let her help me." Diane laughed.

Semira giggled as von smacked his lips and unwrapped his arms from around her."Dam- I mean dang ma when imma get my wife back?"

"Von i've only been in here for 45 minutes. Go to the store for Ms diane." Semira smiled.

"I need more sugar for the deserts and i need some more ice." Diane said handing Von her card but he shook his head and handed it back to her.

"You know ion need no money ma i gotchu. Why you so quiet big head." Von said pushing Kayla's head.

"Boy moveeee , i'm focused on this ham." Kayla laughed pushing Von away from her.

"Ight let me go get this stuff , you sure this everything ma? you sent me to the store 4 times already." Von said chuckling.

"Boy that's all now get out my kitchen and get my damn supplies." Diane said playfully rolling her eyes.

Von laughed and gave semira a kiss on the cheek then he walked out the house.

"She got yo ass going to the store again huh?" Kyzier asked laughing.

"Hell yeah folks. Her ass gone make me work for that damn food." Von shook his head.

"Imma come this time." Kentrell said getting up from his chair and pulling his pants up even though they fell right back down.

"Ight come on." Von said then walked to his Rolls Royce with Kentrell following behind him.

30 minutes later

"Damn folks built like a deep breath." Von said joking on the lady that was in front of them in line.