𝟑𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Nani you gotta eat mane, you not just eating for yourself nomo." Kentrell sighed trying to get semira to eat her food.

These past couple of days have been horrible for Kentrell , Von and Semira. Especially semira, she still couldn't get over the fact that she lost one of her babies and she had to kill someone on top of that.

"Kentrell i'm not fucking hungry." Semira snapped rolling her eyes while pushing the plate away.

Kentrell sighed and rubbed his hands over his face in frustration, he was trying not to snap on her since she was going through something but he was getting close to his breaking point.

The front door door opened and in walked von who was looking beat down and tired. "Wassup y'all," he mumbled.

"She ain't tryna eat Von , i been trying ta get her to eat." Kentrell expressed not knowing what else to do, feeling useless.

Von sighed in frustration, it was like if it wasn't one thing it was another. He's been out all night trying to find out who broke into their house and tried to kill semira.

"Look folks you ain't just eating for ya fucking self nomo , feed my baby semira." Von said sternly while walking over to the couch and stuffing some food in semira's mouth.

Semira rolled her eyes as she chewed her food. To say she was hurt was an understatement. All she did was sit on the couch and zone out , getting up every once in a while to pee and keep up with her hygiene.

She couldn't even go to sleep because everytime she would try she had a nightmare. She felt horrible.

"Talk to us nani please, youn gotta keep that shit in at all baby."Kentrell practically begged for semira to open up to them.

Both Kentrell and Von smacked their lips seeing Semira zoned out staring at the dark tv.

"I gotta go get shit from the other house.. You gone say here wit ha?" Kentrell asked clearing his throat once his voice cracked.

"Yeah but you needa be careful Kentrell , ion need shit happening to you eitha." Von said picking up semira's half eaten plate taking it to the kitchen to wrap it up.

"I gotchu pa, you ight?" Kentrell asked seeing the blank expression on Von face.

Von didn't say anything he just nodded his head as he was putting Semira's plate up.

Kentrell sighed and grabbed Von by his arm as he was about to walk away."Talk to me, stop pushing me away when all i'm tryna do is help."

Even though Kentrell was hurt about losing an baby he was still looking at the brighter side which was they still were having an baby either way and he couldn't really be attached to the baby that died because he didn't even know about it.