𝟏𝟔

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟖 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟖 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"Ma come get us and lock the door behind us." Von said kissing semira's plump lips repeatedly.

Semira frowned and opened her eyes."Where are y'all going?"

"We gotta go to the trap and handle some shit , fix yo face baybeh." Kentrell said kissing semira's lips also.

Semira held her same frown on her face , she didn't want them to leave at all. She couldn't deny and say she wouldn't miss them while they were handling business. She wished she could go with them but she knew they wouldn't allow it.

"I don't want y'all to go." Semira said getting up and slipping her slippers on

"I know folks but we gone be back soon." Von said.

"I guess." Semira mumbled while walking to the bathroom.

Kentrell and Von both sighed knowing she was going to have a attitude.

A few minutes later semira came out of the bathroom with a frown still on her face.

"Come on now ma fix yo face. We gone be back." Von said.

Semira nodded and they all walked downstairs.

"Goodmorning ms denise." Both kentrell and von said.

"Hmm , goodmorning."

Semira eyebrows rose at her mom's sudden attitude but she just shrugged it off thinking that her mom was probably still tired from work.

"We gone see you in a few baybeh." Kentrell said then pecked semira's lips.

"Okay." Semira said lowly then von turned her head towards him and pecked her lips as well.

Semira gave both of them a hug then they walked out the house.

Semira made sure to lock the door then she sighed and walked to her room.

"Wait semira come here." Ms.denise said catching semira before she walked in her room.

"Hey mom." Semira smiled.

"So you with von and kentrell huh?" Ms.denise asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah." Semira said blushing.

"Mmmm." Denise said giving semira a judgemental look.

Semira quickly caught on and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why you looking at me like that?"

"I'm just wondering why you need two men? Its either one or the other semira."

Semira couldn't believe what was coming out of her mom's mouth. Usually she supported her through whatever.

"I like them both the same i can't choose."