𝟐𝟒

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟏 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟏 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Nah play that shit back." Von said to his producer as he put his headphones back on.

"Von relax , yo ass look uncomfortable as hell folks. Get in yo zone." Durk said loud enough for von to hear making von nod.

Von took a deep breath as he heard the beat play then he started rapping.

"I said imma let the mac fly with this one, hold on. I said imma let it– Ight come on." Von said into the mic.

Got a drop on this flexin' nigga, he from Tennessee (what?)
I had a thot she be with the shits, she told me where he be (where he at?)
I said, "Fo' sho', baby, let me know if you wanna eat"
She like, "Von you already know, just put your girl on fleek" (that's it)
I'm like cool, I can do that boo
What you want some shoes?
Jimmy Choo, with a handbag too, red or baby blue?
She gets to smilin' she ain't used to this, 'cause she ain't use to shit
I'm just laughin', could've been a pimp the way I move my lips
I be speedin' could've been a driver the way I push the whip (vroom-vroom)
You a hoe, coulda been a bitch, the way you throw a fit (bitch-ass)

Von rapped for the rest of the song and then he took off his headphones. This would be von's first song by hisself. He was really thinking about taking this music shit serious. The money was great and he already had his team he needed.

"That shit hard twin." Durk smiled as von walked out the booth.

"Oh yeah? Lemme hear it." Von said sitting down in a chair and he grabbed one of the freshly rolled blunts along with a lighter.

As von song was playing Semira walked in with bags of food.

"Damn who that , bitch bad as fuck." A random said staring at semira.

"Watch yo mouth lil folks she ain no bitch." Von said mugging the random.

"Damn my fault Vroy." He said quickly.

"Hey stink." Semira smiled walking up to von after putting the food on the counter.

"Wassup mimi , you good ain nobody been fucking witchu has they?" Von asked pulling her onto his lap.

"No i'm fine , was that your song that was just playing?" Semira asked.

"Yeah, you fucking wit it?" Von asked taking a pull from the blunt.

"Of course stink , it's hard." Semira smiled.

Semira was so glad that Von and Kentrell were doing something that they loved and it was legal.

"Where that nigga Kentrell?" Von asked putting the blunt out since it wasn't hitting how he wanted it too.

"He went to go get some papers for tomorrow." Semira said