𝟐𝟖

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

"Oh my fucking god semira if you don't hurry up and find an outfit , we're just going to the mall." Treasure rolled her eyes while laying on the floor.

"Treasure shut the fuck up damn , i'm just trying to find a purse now." Semira sighed getting tired of hearing Treasures mouth. She hated being rushed.

"Well hurry up , it's already 3:00 and the party is starting at 8 and we still have to do our make up and hair." Treasure said.

Semira heavily sighed and dropped the outfit she was currently holding in her hand and grabbed some sweats instead.

Today was the day of Von's listening party and He would be preforming his most hits songs.

Semira threw her clothes on the bed not caring if it hit a sleep india and rushed to the bathroom.

45 minutes later

"Alright i'm ready now." Semira mumbled to herself , taking one last look of herself then walking out the room.

"Bout time bitch. I took me a good lil power nap by now." Treasure said.

"Shut the fuck up with all that complaining and bring your ass." Semira mugged her then grabbed her keys off the coffee table.

"Whew baby y'all attitudes on 10 today. " India chuckled getting off the couch following Semira and Treasure out the house.

2 hours later

"Semira i'm never coming to the mall with you again , we came here for outfits for tonight and you out here in the jewelry store getting shit for Denthead and Bighead." India said playfully rolling her eyes.

"Don't do my husbands bitch, especially when you with that damn deer in headlights nigga durk." Semira joked making treasure laugh.

"Girl what you laughing for? Kyzier look like he bits ankles." India said.

"Oh india pleaseeee don't start with me." Treasure chuckled waving india off.

"What we in here for anyways? i thought the boys get they chains and shit from Johnny Dang." Treasure added.

"They do but i didn't have time to go all the way out to houston so we just gone go with Icebox." Semira shrugged. She knew the boys really don't care about where she gets any of their stuff from as long as it's real and not another niggas shit they don't care.

Semira realized she haven't talked to Von or Kentrell since this morning when they left the house , so she pulled out her phone and called their group chat.