𝟑𝟑

𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

Semira opened her eyes but closed them right back due to the bright light in her face.

Von noticed and rushed over to the light switch turning the lights off.

"Whatchu turn the lights off for?" Kentrell asked in confusion, he hadn't even noticed semira opening her eyes because he was staring off in space.

"W-what happened?" Semira asked looking around noticing she was in an hospital bed and had an IV connected to her arm.

"You had passed out mama. You straight?" Von asked genuinely concerned. He never seen Semira pass out or even act the way she's been acting lately.

"I'm fine, but i do have to talk to you guys about.. you know." Semira said referring to the break in.

Kentrell and Von nodded telling her to continue, hoping it was good information to get whoever behind this situation gone.

Before semira could continue talking someone knocked on the door. "Come in."

A doctor walked in with a bright smile and a clipboard in his hand.

"Hello ms.jennings how are you feelings?" The doctor asked.

"I'm feeling better my head just hurts a little." Semira informed.

"Okay well that can easily be taken care of with some tylenol, i'll have one of the nurses bring it in soon. But i can say your stress levels are through the roof, i would suggest bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy because you are already high risk." The doctor said.

Semira sighed knowing that now Von and Kentrell would be on her even more than they already were.

"I've scheduled you to have a follow up with your Obgyn just to make sure baby is doing fine but from what i can see the baby is doing just fine." The doctor said.

"Okay thank you." Semira said.

"You're welcome, your family is out in the waiting area would you like for me to tell them to come up?"

"Yes that's fine." Semira said.

The doctor nodded and walked out of the room.

"What you needed to tell us ma?" Von asked.

"That night that the break in happened , the man who shot me said that his sister wanted me gone." Semira revealed.

Von's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, it wasn't adding up to him not one bit but he did have his suspicions on who it could be."Can you describe how folks looked ma?"

"He was kind of heavy set, he had umm brown eyes but they were more on the dark side." Semira said trying her best to remember how he looked.

It finally clicked in Von's brain on who it was, he wasted no time hopping up and walking out the room.