Chapter 5

Waiting for the first bell to ring, I went over to the library because it was my favorite place on Earth.

"Hey Mr. Hertzog," I said.

"Hey Rain! Grab anything you want." He said cheerfully.

"I'm actually gonna write today, is that ok?"

"Perfectly fine, but if anything strikes you, you can check out anything you want."

"Thanks!"

Then I went to my normal table and saw something terrifying. You wanna know what is was?

Macy, Stella, Janet, and a couple other kids that hate me. Then I heard Macy whisper:

"Welcome to the 'Revenge on Rain' club...."

I quickly went to a table farther away from them and sat down. I pulled my notebook out and pulled a pen out of my hair.

5. Stay away from the people that get you mad

6. Don't listen to what other people are saying or doing

7. Learn to control yourself; don't overreact.
Then I jumped as the first bell rang. I was so lost in thought, I didn't expect it.

I slipped out of there before that anyone from that stupid club could see me.

I sped walked to my first class, which was Creative Writing, my favorite class with my favorite teacher. Ms. Darby.
This was my favorite class because I could show some of my anger in my writing without people realizing it was true. Oh!! That's gives me an idea.

8. Create a story that you can put all of your fights into with different characters then real life. It helps me all the time.