Chapter 9

So, six flags was fine. Nobody was dumb enough to force me on rides.

I was waiting at the front of the school for my mom to come pick me up.

Then, I see Macy strolling towards me with her hand holding onto somebody's arm.

When they came closer, I realized who it was.

It was Ronald, some really annoying kid who talks really quietly.

"Hey Chicken." Macy smirked.

"That's not very nice" Ronald's very quiet voice said. Macy looked up at him. Then she looked me right in the eye.

"Sorry." she said to me, " Happy, honey?" She said to Ronald. Then they walked away.

She's too short for him. I thought.

Then I heard a car horn bleep behind me. I turned around and saw my mom waving at me.

I quickly got into the car before anyone I knew could say anything about it.

"How was it???" She asked.

"Fine." I said looking out the window.

"Everything alright?"

"My school life sucks, that's all."

"We can still try to switch schools for you."

"Can you try please? I need to get out of here."

"Sure thing." She said with a sympathetic look. Then we pulled into our driveway.

I quickly grabbed my purse and ran into the house (which was oddly unlocked). I threw my purse on the couch and plopped on the couch beside it.

When will this life get any better?