Chapter 15

"Oh shoot. Oh shoot oh shoot oh shoot," Mom couldn't stop repeating.

"Rain, I'm so so--" she was saying.

"Don't talk to me," I said nice and firm. Parents these days.

Then I was squirmining, trying to get myself together with mom watching me.

"Um, a little help please?" I asked.

"Oh, right."

I rolled my eyes, and she took my backpack and put it in the car. Then she grabbed my hand and lifted me up off the ground. Then she pushed me into the passenger seat and walked to the other side of the car and got inside.

"Mom, why couldn't we have called 911?"

"Ummm...... I didn't think if it."

I facepalmed. Dead-panned. Almost slapped her.

She started driving to the hospital and I made sure I was quiet, because if I said anything else she'll probably make me more mad and want to hurt her....

When we got to the hospital, I opened the car door and mom got out and came to my side to help me out.

She grabbed my hand and led me out of the car. I hopped and mom walked over to the door, and inside it looked like a doctors office, except a lot more stuff was going on...

The phone kept ringing, there were paramedics everywhere, and people on gurneys coming in being pushed my paramedics. Mom went to the desk and stood there until the office lady got off the phone.

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady asked after she hung up the phone.

"Hi my daughter claims she broke her ankle," mom explained.

"Ok," she said. Then she grabbed the intercom microphone and talked into it.

"We have a broken ankle out here in the lobby if any nurses have nothing to do, please come down the lobby thank you."

"Someone will be here in a minute. Please fill out this paperwork and hand it to the nurse."

"Ok," Mom replied.

"Broken ankle?" A man asked me.

"Yea," I responded.

"Follow me," he informed.

"C'mon mom," I told her. She followed quickly, still working in the paperwork. The nurse had my hand, helping me walk.

We finally arrived at a room.

Room number B36.

We walked inside and the nurse guy told me to sit down on the bed. Then he left to go a doctor.

"JIM!!!" He called.

Then, Jim, came in and at down beside me.

"Broken ankle, eh?" He asked.

"Yep," I replied.

"Alright! Let me take a closer look," he muttered, examining my ankle.

A/N

Should I make longer chapters?

What do you want to happen?

What do you think will happen?

Who's your favorite character?