Chapter 10

Here he goes with his excessive talking again. When will Noah understand the good things about peace and quiet? By now I think I should have been able to zone it out.

He was playing Minecraft on his phone.

"Oh my gosh I just killed squids! So, today we will be taking a view over my new world with the update 0.11.o..."

Hold it back, Rain. You need to learn to control. Control. Control. Control. I thought to myself. Then I left the room.

Good job Rain you did it!!! I celebrated in my head.

I walked into my room and plopped onto my bed. Then I dozed off.

I was running in a dark forest, not really knowing what I was running from. I stopped and leaned against a tree to rest, taking very deep, heavy breaths.

Then I heard someone coming.

I turned around to see who it was.

It was literally everyone from school, coming in a huge mob, except the looked different.

They were like zombies. And they were walking.

I looked at everyone who was in the front. Macy, Stella, and Janet were the three that I could see. Then I was looking more deeply and noticed.... Taylor.

"REVENGE ON RAIN!!!" They were chanting.

I continued to run away but realized I was too late. They had already formed a circle around me. I was stuck. The only thing to do was climb the tree.

There weren't a lot of branches, but I could jump pretty high.

I grasped the branch and swung my self to the top of the tree. I sat on a long, thick branch and pinched myself, hoping this dream would end.

I jolted awake. I wonder what that dream meant?

10. Don't panic when times get rough