ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

★ MALAYSIA UNIQUE JONESapril twenty fourth, 2023

april twenty fourth, 2023

WAKING UP TO , the sound of her phone ringing, malaysia turned over to accept the call as she was half awake. "hello?" she answered groggily.

"come outside!" auvey screamed through the phone, making lay groan as she rubbed her hands across her face. "can't y'all just come inside i'm still sleepy?"

"malaysia jones. get your black ass outside right now before i beat this door down and get the feds up here at your place of living." she heard kazi threaten her, laughing lightly as she pulled herself to sit up.

"rd bro here i come." she hung up the phone, slipping out of bed and putting on her crocs to then walk downstairs and open the door.

"bestie!" auvey shouted, tackling malaysia as soon as the door opened. "ah! i missed you!" she exclaimed, continuing to go on a rant. "we already settled in our apartments. me and kazi's shit is nice as hell girl like real shit and it's just so motherfucking fancy and—."

"vey. i just woke up and can't comprehend a single word you saying right now." lay laughed, still tiredly rubbing her eyes.

"my fault girl. kazi get your ass in here!" she turned back to yell at their bestfriend who was trailing up the steps.

"wassup wassup!" he held out his hand, allowing them to do their handshake and end it off with a grunt.

"where's my man?" malaysia questioned, a hand placed on her hip sassily as she looked in the little gap between the two.

"getting off the phone with my mother." she heard his voice, seeing him come up the steps and welcoming her with a smile.

"hi my baby." she squealed, walking slowly into his arms as they hugged and swayed side to side.

"how the hell you got energy for him but not us." kazi mugged her.

"don't be mad." she said, mumbling in mosiah's arms. "colin!" she called for her nephew who she knew was up because she heard the sound of his blocks falling on the floor.