ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

★ MALAYSIA UNIQUE JONESjune ninth , 2023

june ninth , 2023

MALAYSIA AND JAY, sat next to each other out in the backyard under the deck. they was at melody's little mermaid themed birthday party and it's been fifteen minutes in and colin was having the time of his life. when they arrived before, melody was very shy towards malaysia but became comfortable with her out of nowhere and malaysia loved it, now colin thinks the girl is trying to steal his aunt. "imagine they grow up and still close." malaysia said aloud, actually thinking.

"just as long as her mother doesn't move them away." jay nodded.

malaysia cocked her head over towards him. "okay are you being funny? cause i hear some sarcasm in your voice."

he laughed, not even meaning it in that way. "yo nique ian even mean it like for real." he continued along with the laughter, tears coming out of his eyes.

"it ain't even that funny." she deadpanned, staring straight at him.

"jay." a female's voice called his name, catching both of their attention. she was brown skinned, had in tribal braids and wore a yellow two piece with a jean jacket and brown sandals to finish it off. "oh my gosh what—" the girl cut her question short when she spots malaysia sitting beside him.

cutting her eyes at jay, malaysia can see his confused expression. she didn't know who the girl was but she could already tell that she was gonna be some trouble. "what you want sierra?" he asked, his tone being as if he didn't wanna be bothered by her.

"i seen you from right there and i was like why is jay here at a kid's party." she pointed to where she previously was at, by the grill. "you know melody?" he nodded. "so how? you got a kid ion know about?"

sucking his teeth, his eyebrows squeezed together as he leaned back in the chair. "man now you talking crazy. my nephew here."

nodding her head, she looked at an occupied malaysia. "who you?" she asked.

"what?" malaysia turned her phone off to look at her. like damn no hi hello, nice to meet you. and bitches wonder why they always in something. she thought to herself.