ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ

★ JUSTIN QUINCY REYESmay twentieth , 2023

may twentieth , 2023

MALAYSIA CAME BACK outside, closing the door and seeing a irritated dd chasing ddot, notti and colin down the street. "i'm guessing they woke him up?" she laughed, the boys nodding. she sat down on the step below mosiah, sitting in between his legs as his arms gathered to wrap around her neck.

mila then came outside. "hey mami. everything good?" jay asked. she nodded her head. "yeah just came out here to check on y'all. and this must be mosiah?"

jay watched carefully on how mosiah was gonna interact with his mom because she was another female in his life that he didn't play about. mosiah stood up, walking to greet mila warmly. "i heard a lot about you from lay."

"all good things i hope." he chuckled, turning his head to lay. "of course. also all good things from jay as well. he likes the way you treat his bestfriend."

mosiah's face turns sour but he hides it with the same smile he had. "at least you been hearing good things. nice meeting you." he said and went to sit back down.

"nice meeting you too." jay could see clearly on his mother's face that she wasn't liking mosiah too much. and this time it wasn't just based on what he said, it was from mosiah's impression on her. "y'all continue having fun."

as the door closed, jay turned to make eye contact with edot, having to cover the incoming laugh that was threatening to come out. "you seen how that nigga face changed." keem snickered lowly.

the four boys ran back up the street. "you didn't have to do that to me uncle dd." colin said, they was all soaked in water after being chased by dd who was carrying a bucket full of water.

"gotta be fair." dd shrugged. "wassup lay ian even see you." he opened his arms out in the air to go in for a hug but she stopped him.

"boy no. you is soaked, ain't getting me wet." she laughed. dd sucked his teeth and stepped back. "do i care? come on y'all." and just like that, the four of them jumped their full soaked bodies on top of her.