ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵉⁿ

★ MALAYSIA UNIQUE JONESmay thirtieth , 2023

may thirtieth , 2023

THE HOTEL DOOR opened. malaysia was pulled gently inside by mosiah with a blind fold covering her eyes to hide what was in store for her right now. mosiah closed the door and locked it. "are you ready to see?" he asked and she nodded.

counting down from five, the blind fold was released off of her face and her eyes flickered open. "oh my gosh." she gasped softly. standing by the door, she stared down at the laid out trail of white flower petals.

pouting as her eyes began to tear up, she walked further into the room. turning the corner, the bed was decorated all in flower petals and three big gift bags sat on the bed neatly. red and silver balloons were tied to the bed and below the bags spelled happy valentine's day with hershey kisses.

"siah." she whined happily, turning to show him her pleased smile. "bae thank you."

"go ahead and open everything up." he said, taking out his phone to record. "open the middle one last."

grabbing the one to her right, it contained a digital picture frame. turning it around to hit the second button, a video popped up of their first date, it was like all the videos were made into one. watching it made her want to cry even more because it was just so thoughtful and sweet.

"im keeping this forever." she said to him. "because we're gonna be forever." he slid beside her, kissing her cheek with the camera recording.

moving onto the next gift on the left side, she picked it up where it contained a small bag. "now i know you didn't put this small bag in this big one?" she looked back at him.

opening up the bag it included a jewelry box and five small pouches from pandora. opening up the jewelry box first, it was a naked silver bracelet. guessing that the small bags were the charms she opened those.

the first one was a princess tiana charm. the second one was a frog. the third one was a crown. the fourth one was a flower. and the last one was the one she has been wanting for a long time.......the ray charm that lights up.