ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ

★ JUSTIN QUINCY REYESmay thirty first , 2023

may thirty first , 2023

JAY AND MALAYSIA were seated in the waiting area of the police station after an interrogation. when the police came, they took them two, mosiah and the girl mosiah cheated with. they wasn't concerned about anybody else on if they were under the influence or not because they were only called about a fight from someone who lived near by.

jay and malaysia both advised everybody else to stay behind and help keem clean the place up and then to come by tomorrow to check on the both of them. this night turned wild so fast.

jay had his head held back, eyes closed as malaysia was fiddling with her finger tips, just in her head.

neither one of them thought that they would ever be in the position that they are in right now. but
then again, nobody would!

the doors opened and tia and gerald frantically walked in. "where they at?" tia questioned, holding tight onto her husband's bicep.

"we right here ma." malaysia raised her hand, too drained to even speak up.

spotting their daughter and jay, they made their way over in a hurry. "are y'all ok? what happened?" gerald happened.

malaysia shook her head. "ion even wanna talk about it i just wanna go home." her words slurred a bit but she wasn't all piped up like earlier, she was just mellow now, drowning in her feelings of sadness. she didn't wanna explain because if she explained then she would cry.

jay looked over at the girl, his eyes apologizing, even though he wasn't at fault. he didn't want his bestfriend to be in this position in getting cheated on, fighting and going to jail all in one night. he knew he did what he wanted and was supposed to do, defend her, but now he needs to be there for her.

"okay. let's go home." tia nodded her head, understanding fully. jay stood up first, reaching his hand out for malaysia to grab. when she does, he held her steady beside him as they followed her parents to the door.

"is that mosiah?" gerald called out, squinting his eyes in seeing the familiar boy sitting further away.

"no." malaysia quickly lied, shaking her head.