ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

Pm if

★ JUSTIN QUINCY REYESmay eighteenth , 2023

may eighteenth , 2023

JAY WAS STRESSING right now. malaysia was on her way over so that they could talk and he didn't know what to come up with as his reason for being distant. he needed some advice on what to say because he didn't know what the fuck to say. "notti!" the youngest sibling popped his head in the door. "i need ya help."

"what's up?" notti asked, walking in fully.

"rd so nique coming over so we can talk but what the fuck do i say?" he asked.

notti didn't even know, blinking his eyes as he tried to think of an excuse. "just use her boyfriend as an excuse?" he suggested with a shrug.

"now you know her ass isn't gonna fall for that." jay narrowed his eyes. he knew malaysia could read him like a book, and that's why he had to try and make shit believable.

"she will if you phrase it right." notti said. "say something like you been seeing the looks mosiah been giving you lately and you just decided to step back because you ain't wanna be the cause for a argument. that's perfect!"

"where dd at?" jay sucked his teeth. "you really want that nigga advice?" notti frowned. "ight. ayo dd!"

dd popped in, walking inside and asking what they wanted. after notti explained, he smiled with his excuse. "be like ay lay, the reason why it's been looking like ian mess with you no more is because you just turn me on bro like fuck your nigga deadass, i want you and you want me so let's go."

jay and notti looked at him with a blank expression on their faces. "nigga we is talking about malaysia, not no regular damn smoochie." notti enunciated.

"ok, you right. my bad." dd decided to change his excuse. "your nigga threatened me to leave you alone and so ian wanna put my hands on him to make you angry at me so i just left you alone."

"i would never say no shit like that." jay dragged out his words, throwing his head back. "ian no pussy nigga. if he ever threatened me, i wouldn't even play nice no more deadass."

"uncle dd, uncle notti!" they heard colin call from downstairs. the two looked to jay with their widened eyes.

"good luck." dd patted his shoulder as him and notti ran out the room, going downstairs to greet colin and malaysia.

jay was dreading it, he wasn't ready and he didn't know why he texted her asking if they could talk. it was just a in the moment thing and now he couldn't take it back. he heard a knock and his head turned to see her walking in. "wassup nique."

"hey jay." she greeted, closing the door and standing around awkwardly.

"why you being stiff, you can sit." he chuckled, and she went to sit down on the edge of the bed next to him. "how you?"