ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

★ MALAYSIA UNIQUE JONESapril eighteenth, 2023

april eighteenth, 2023

MALAYSIA WOKE UP , hearing the commotion from downstairs. she rubbed her eyes and pushed herself to sit up on the bed. grabbing her phone from off the charger, she sees the messages she received from mosiah, her parents, auvey and kazi.

she called her parents last night to tell them about what her sister did and they too were very disappointed, but also shocked. nobody would've ever think that taniya would ever abandon her child, EVER! so it's just shocking that she's doing it. and while they expressed their emotions, they also let malaysia know that they'll be coming in about a week to just help out because it was gonna be alot.

responding back to all the unread messages, she slid out of bed and walked to the bathroom, to use it, brush her teeth, and wash her face. when that was done, she went downstairs to see the five boys all eating breakfast in front of the tv.

"morning y'all." she yawned, covering her mouth as she trudged to the couches, giving them each a hug and getting to colin last.

"we made you breakfast tt lay." he smiled widely, picking up his pancake with the fork. "uncle dd cut my pancakes for me because the knife was too sharp."

she chuckled, rubbing his head and kissing it. "that was nice."

she went into the kitchen, fixing her plate and then going to sit next to jay at the end of the couch. "morning gremlin."

"morning gremlin." he replied, taking a bite of the bacon. "when you gonna tell him?"

she shrugged. she was gonna do it some time today of course, but she didn't know if she wanted to do it in front of the boys or not. "thinking if i should do it in front of them or not."

"imma take them upstairs and tell them what's going on while you can talk to colin rd?" he suggested. "and then we can go, drop them off and then get ice cream. but i wanna take my car."

she scoffed. "alright. so we walking or something?"

"nah. imma just come and pick you and colin up after i walk them back around the block." he said and she nodded. "you ready?"