ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

★ MALAYSIA UNIQUE JONESapril twenty sixth , 2023

april twenty sixth , 2023

MALAYSIA LETS OUT a final pleasant moan as mosiah pulls out and squirts the white liquid into the condom. she lays flat on the bed, relaxing her legs gently, because they were aching. "lemme get rid of this." mosiah got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to get rid of the condom.

malaysia rolls over on the bed, grabbing her phone to see that dd was facetiming her. she answers the call and dd is met with the ceiling. "wassup lay—why am i facing the ceiling?" he mugged, turning his phone over to show notti and ddot. "y'all why is lay ass showing the ceiling."

"bro shut up." she laughed, bringing the phone down to show her eye close up. "better?"

"you play too damn much." ddot commented, sucking his teeth as he rolls up the blunt. "ain't y'all in school? what y'all calling me for?"

"rd miss sassy." notti said. "you look like you just got some so why you so cranky?" he gagged her, and malaysia just pulls her phone back so they can see her with her hand over her open mouth.

"hell noooo bro. look at her hair." dd laughed, showing the two boys as they just look at her ruffed up hair. "how hard was y'all going?"

"none of your damn business." she rolled her eyes. "now y'all is in school, so go learn lil bros."

"i'm taller than you though lay." notti remarked, making her do the talking motion with her hands.

"but can you bring us down some lunch. we be starving in this damn school. surviving off the vending machine and shit." ddot then told her the real reason as to why they called.

"so y'all using me for food." she scoffed, touching her chest. "damn. i thought we was like this y'all." she crossed her middle and pointer finger. "but yea i can. what y'all want?"

"some chickfila. we'll send you our orders." dd said. "we ain't mean to disturb you from the aftermath of.....yeah, but jay being a ass right now."

"mmm. it's rd. what time y'all got lunch?"