Chapter 8 - Sign Her Up And Go On A Date

I'm sorry for the wait! This chapter was originally going to be two but I thought, why not just upload it as one! So yeah not very interesting. Enjoy!

Chapter 8 – Sign Her Up And Go On A Date

Max’s P.O.V

When I got home from I guess I can call it a date now? Anyway when I came home from my date last night Louis and Rose knew something was up from the sight of my silly smile and my careless movements and so they questioned me and obviously they were ecstatic when I told them the amazing news. When I woke up this morning I got the sweetest little text from him. This made me smile since I woke up. Today I have work. I work at a recording studio as one of the cleaners, yeah what a lovely job I just love cleaning up the toilet facilities and yeah no but it was the only job I could get in the recording studio. As I was mopping the floors I was mopping past an empty studio, I looked around me to see if the coast was clear and walked in with a cloth to pretend I was cleaning it. I checked the last used backing tracks and it was Turn Your Face by Little Mix. I pressed record and started playing it quickly going into the booth putting the head phones on and started singing. Really getting into it; looking back on memories that relate to this song and just singing with so much passion as possible. At the end of the song I felt really good getting all that off my chest and just singing my heart out makes me feel really good it’s not often I get to. As I was about to delete the recording after hearing it play back I heard a noise coming from the doorway. I look out the door and shrug my shoulders leaving to go finish off my shift.

Harry’s P.O.V

I was meeting the boys at the recording studio to record some new songs for our next album, as I walked inside, I spotted a black haired cleaner and the receptionist. The receptionist said what booth I was in and I was walking down the halls looking for it when I came past a studio with the door slightly open and a beautiful voice coming out the door to a familiar song although the voice didn’t sound like any of the girls from Little Mix it was more unique but still amazing, being the curious guy I am I opened the door a crack more and watched the girl sing a few seconds later it clicked that it was Max and she was absolutely amazing, I can’t believe she hasn’t been signed yet, her voice was utterly perfect, I watched on as she listened to her recording. I knew she was about to delete it so I closed the door and ran to the studio with the lads. You could sense the tension between Louis and Zayn ah lovely.

*Couple of hours later*

I decided to head down to the university to find the mystery girl that I can’t seem to get out of my head. As I’m walking down the halls trying to find her I pass the sheet for the concert for last minute sign ups. Thinking I was doing Max a favour I sign her up with that exact same song Turn Your Face. The whole world needs to know how talented she is. Reading the signup sheet I see her name again but playing guitar for a girl called Rose. I shrug off the name and continue walking unnoticed until I spot those blonde locks in a messy fishtail braid and blue eyes coming this way. Making my way through a crowd of people I grab her wrist and pull her out of the way of the crowd.

“What the hell!? Oh Hey Harry.”

“Hey, you know my name so can I know yours please?”

“Ah sure Rose but question what are you doing here?”

“You’re the girl singing with Max?” I completely ignore her question.

“Yes now stop ignoring my question”

“Um ah to sort of um comeseeyou.” I say slow then quickly.

“Sorry what?” she asks smirking.

“To come see you.” I say blushing a bit and when those words slipped from my mouth she blushed.

“Well thank you but you have terrible timing as I am about to go to class so if you will excuse me.” As she was about to walk past I block her path.