Chapter 7 - Don't Fangirl. Don't.

I'll try to update more often i promise it's just sometimes i can't be bothered and sometimes i have homework or chores i really am sorry that i dont update reguarly!! this chppy is more of a filler with some romance ;) here it is!

HarrysCuppyCake xx

Chapter 7 – Don’t Fangirl. Don’t.

Max’s P.O.V

The next day we said goodbye to my dads and left back to London with a whole lot of my clothes and shoes and handbags and accessories so basically we came back with a whole lot of crap. Louis and Rose thought it would best if we bring a lot of the stuff back for future preferences. Pfft as if I ‘m going need any of this later on in life. Okay maybe but that’s in the distant future the very distant future.

We were back at mine and Rose’s place sorting through the amounts of leggings, dresses, jumpers, shirts, hats, accessories, shoes, cardigans and more skinnies what can I say I love them! When they were all sorted into different piles I was escorted out of MY room and locked in the study. Yay. Note sarcasm. Apparently I wasn’t allowed to have input as I’d refuse everything they’d suggest. They don’t know that!! Okay so maybe I would, but that doesn’t mean they should throw me out of my room! So here I am in the study bored out of my brains. So I decide to pop onto twitter and do a twit cam I do these sometimes when I get bored I only get a couple hundred viewers which I guess is pretty good!

“Hey guys I’m bored!! I’m trapped inside my study” I pout to the screen and watch as people start asking why.

“So I see you’re all wondering why. Well I was thrown out of my room so Rose and Louis have kicked me out so they can pick out my outfit for my da- I mean get together with my friend we’re going to ED SHEERAN!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay enough of that. Question time!”

I scroll through the questions and see that most of them are who Louis is because they’ve seen Rose.

“Okay so @EdsGuitar says Who is Louis? Well he is a very special 21 year old he has mental issues and is all round crazy. He is quite sassy and might I say a very good singer.”

“@Lousbottom says you just described Louis Tomlinson. Why yes I did. Strange huh?” I send a wink into the camera. Just then the study door opens.

“OH MY GOD GUYS IM FREE!” Louis walks in ah just the boy I was speaking about.

“Hey Lou come say HALLA!”

He comes in front of the camera and yells.

“HALLA!!”

“See this is Louis! We met when I had to interview him and the boys!”

“Now Max and I are best friends!” I smile to him and we both look back.

“Look Maxy darling has to leave she has to put on her outfit for her date!”

“IT’S NOT A DATE!”

“BYE!!” I say to the camera and exit the twit cam. Louis takes my arm and practically drags me upstairs.

He shields my eyes and opens the door, he guides me inside and pushes me somewhere and I’m guessing Rose handed me my outfit. Louis’ hands left my eyes and I heard a door slam shut. Great I’m locked in the bathroom. I set the stuff down not bothering to see what they picked out for me and had a shower. Once I hopped out of the shower I put on my dressing gown and blow dried my hair leaving it down and curling it. Once I did that I did a smokey eye shadow with shades of brown. Once finishing my face I take a look at the outfit. My eyes widen at the tight dress which I was sure would make my gut stick out and a pair of huge heels, they were studded and I just shook my head no even though no one could see me. At least the dress was pretty cool it had comic words on there like pow, kapow, zap and all that and was long sleeved. I put the dress on and it made my hips look twice the size they are also making my boobs look like I shoved watermelons in my bra. I can’t wear this! I want my baggy t-shirts and jeans back! I put on the bracelets that they accompanied with them, they were red and yellow. I put on the heels and try to walk around in them but fail. I refuse to wear them.