Chapter 6 - Hey Dad!

Chapter 6 – Hey Dad!

Max’s P.O.V

I ran and I ran as fast as I could while crying I didn’t care about the stares people were giving me I’ve had them my whole life. I ran all the way to the music area and ran in to find Rose rehearsing in the studio. As soon as she saw me she took the head phones off and scurried out of the booth hugging me tightly rubbing circles in my back whispering soothing things to me. Once I calmed down I told her everything, she was so shocked saying she knew he was sassy but didn’t think Louis would blow up like that.

“Max everything is going to be alright you won’t ever have to se-.”

She got cut off by the sound of a door slamming into the wall and closing again. I didn’t bother turning around to see who it was.

“You son of a bitch.” Rose said suddenly which only meant one thing either Zayn or Louis was here. I turned around only to see Rose slap a blue eyed boy who goes by the name of Louis.

“Please Max I’m sorry I didn’t mean to blow up it’s just he’s my friend and I just wanted to know why you were so rude to him I didn’t mean for things to go out of hand. I’m so sorry can we start over?” He said all the while hugging me tightly. I hesitantly hugged back snuggling my head into the crook of his neck I nodded to his question unable to speak.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! Max I really am sorry.”

I break the hug and wipe a few stray tears away from my face.

“It’s alright Louis you were just upset he is your friend, I tried so hard to not be rude and treat him the same but I just couldn’t. Everything he did to me would just flash into my mind reminding me how cruel he was but also how loving he was over the summer.” A few tears were running down my face freely and I didn’t bother wiping them away.

“Max do you think we could still be friends?” he asks.

“Of course Louis it’s not your fault you were just sticking up for your mate.” I smile at the fact that he wants to be friends with someone as broken as me. He smiles and envelops me into a hug.

“Come on love join!” Louis says cheerily to Rose and soon the hug becomes a group hug.

“I’m Rose by the way, or you might know me as the girl who everyone thinks Harry’s dating.”

The hug breaks and Louis smiles mischievously at her.

“Oh yeah!! I can’t believe you rejected him!!” I was looking at the two of them confusingly.

“Um long story?” She says questioningly.

“Well I have time now spill.” I say seating her on the ground in the middle of the music room. Louis sat down too and they both told the story together.

“Rose it is so not like you to reject the boy you have on your walls.”

“MAX! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT HELLO 1/5 OF THEM IS HERE!”

“Uh sorry you’re a Directioner?” I ask questioningly.

Louis just starts laughing at us while we argue.

“Um I rejected him beause Harry loves the chase! It’s all strategic!”

“How do you even know that?”

“Um I’m a Directioner you stated that before!”

“It’s true he does.” Louis stated mater of factly.

“Ugh fine you know what I don’t care let’s get rehearsing I need to vent out my sadness and anger towards Zayn.”

“Oooh!! Can I watch!!?” Louis says excitedly clapping his hands.