Chapter 11 - Mystery Voice

Chapter 11 – Mystery Voice

Hey guys do you remember when Max was in the recording studio?? You do? Well that’s good... Mwahahaha (Also on the side is what I picture Max’s voice to sound like) So the video won't work but you can look it up her youtube is Jordan Naomi and it's called Turn Your Face Little Mix Cover. Yeah she has a grousse voice so check it out!!

Simon’s P.O.V (Well that’s new)

“Hello Simon. Welcome back!” The receptionist suddenly became interested in me when she realised who I was as I walked past.

“Evening.” I say blankly as I nod at her. I walked down to studio number 6 I walk in to see my four favourite girls.

“Hello Little Mix.” I smile at them.

“What seems to be the problem?” I ask as the only reason I’m here is because they had an ‘emergency’ of some sort.

“Well we were about to record ‘Turn Your Face’  so we played it right. But it already had voice to it.” Leigh-Anne said.

“Well you must have forgotten that you already recorded it.” I replied

“Nu uh. It wasn’t our voices it’s one voice that we’ve never heard of and it was brilliant!” Jesy stepped in.

This is strange.

“Well play it to me.” I said as I sat down with a blank face.

They hit play and waited for it to begin. Soon a beautiful voice came out of the speakers and I was shocked. But I didn’t let it show on my facial expressions I sat there with the same expression I use on X-Factor. Soon the song finished and I was gobsmacked at how good she was.

“We need to find this girl. I never thought I’d say this but I’m calling the press.”

Max’s P.O.V

I was sitting at home after my date with Edward I told him everything about what happened in my past. He understood everything and he didn’t leave me he stayed and he still wants be with me. He is the sweetest guy I have ever met. Well anyways I was watching T.V with Rose next to me it’s been a while since we’ve had some down time. We were both in our pjs surrounded by bowls of lollies, chips, chocolate, pop corn ect. We were on some gossip channel at the moment. They were talking about the concert at our university and Zayn’s solo which made me blush in embarrassment. Soon Simon came up the screen and there was a caption underneath saying “Simon Wishes To Find Mystery Voice!” I squinted confused but intrigued at the same time.

“What do you think this is about Rose?” I question.

“I have no idea. So shut up and let me listen.” I giggle at her and pay attention at the screen.

“So Simon what’s up lately?” One of the young hosts asked she can’t be any older than me.

“Well quite a lot actually. I have to go to America to judge the new season of America’s Got Talent and I’m trying to find a mystery girl.”

“A mystery girl you say? We’ve heard quite a lot about her from you!” The other host says they’re both really carefree not like most gossip hosts but then again they’re usually 40 year olds who cake the makeup and are whore bags.

“Hahaha Yes we sure have now Brandon and I are wondering what this is all about! I’m sure everyone else is to so do you think you could spill the beans??” The girl asks.

“Well today I walked into the studio as the girls from Little Mix needed my help and they played me a track of their song.” He stopped for a moment. I felt like I was watching a reality T.V show where I’m waiting to see if my favourite contestant is getting voted off.