Does He Know?

Harry's POV

I started thinkimg about what she said in the video. About how she wanted me to be happy. But how can I be happy without her? I grabbed another beer from the fridge and took a drink. It was the first one I had since I got drunk that night.

I took another drink and let my head rest on the pillow. I knew I would end up drinking another one just to stop the pain. But I didn't want her to know that I had to be drunk to be happy. I just wanted her to think that I really am happy without it. Without her.....

But that would be a lie. I need her more than air. More than life itself.

I sat back again and stared into space. My mind was drifting somewhere else, and before I knew it, I was already downstairs. But I didn't go to the fridge.......

I grabbed my keys.

Rose's POV

"Rose!"

"Rose!! Wake up!"

I closed my eyes slowly as I hit the floor. My head came down first, leaving me in absolute pain. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Everything was numb....

And then it went black.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rose.......Are you OK?"

I opened my eyes past the light and looked around at the room. It was white and clear.....nothing looked the same. I tried to find my bed but then I realized I was sitting on it. I looked down at the sheets and then back up at the room.

Everything was strange. It felt like I had just......died. I touched my heart and heard the pulse. I was still alive.

How is that possible? And how did I get to my bed?

Suddenly I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a voice.

"Rose! Oh my God, you're OK! What the heck were you thinking? Trying to kill yourself? Is that a new phase of yours?"

I looked around trying to find where the voice came from. All of a sudden I was filled with shock.

"Ella?"

Harry's POV

I rushed out to my car and put it in reverse. I listened to the sound of the engine, then pulled out of the driveway.

It was almost 3 in the morning but I didn't know where I was going. I thought about turning around when I suddenly thought of an idea.

I turned onto an upcoming road, then looked for the sign. I drove for about 30 minutes before I noticed a sign that caught my eye.

I rotated the wheel and parked at the Holmes Chapel Tattoo Parlor.

Rose's POV

"Ella?"

I looked at my ex-best friend with curiosity. She nodded quickly and leaned in to hug me.

"What are you doing here? What happened? Where am I?"

She glared at me, alarmed at my questions.

"You tried to kill yourself so I busted down your door and now you're in the hospital. You're welcome!"

I rolled my eyes and pulled off the sheets.

"Why'd you save me!? I wanted to die!"

She stared at me questioningly, then horrified.