Change My Mind

I gaped at Louis. My mouth hanging from my jaw.

I could feel all eyes on me as he raised an eyebrow as if asking for my acceptance

But I shook my head lightly. The tension slowly rising in the circle of strangers surrounding us.

"Well?" He asked impatiently.

Everyone continued to stare in my direction. Looking into my soul. I swallowed back the nervousness and bile as the entire room grew silent.

Well just our group but it was pretty big to me as I sat there, shifting uncomfortably.

Suddenly the silence broke.

"No." A voice called. I looked to my left, watching the attention change to him.

"Not happening." Harry hissed. Standing up from his place on the floor.

All of a sudden I felt my arm being raised in the air.

I followed my gaze to his as he pulled me up, not taking his eyes off Louis. His face filled with rage.

His green eyes now looked dark and shallow and his face turned another shade darker. His lips were sealed tightly, the muscles in his jaws tense. He looked like someone out of a movie. The character with a taste for blood.

"Let's get out of here." He finally said, dragging me to the edge of the room.

When we got outside, I stopped him. Making him turn to look at me.

"What was that about?" I asked. My voice a mix of anger and pure curiosity. He was obviously incapable of making this night one of the best.

He didn't answer. He only stared at the concrete steps.

"Harry! Answer me!" I fought. Feeling my heartbeat speed up.

"What do you mean?" He asked calmly. Forging a smile on his face. But I could see right through it.

"Harry don't try to act like you don't know what I'm talking about. What was with that with you and Louis and the dare? I could've just said no."

He ran his hand through his hair, pulling his lip in between his teeth.

"I know.....I just wasn't sure."

I crossed my arms over my chest. Looking at the dark sky.

"About what?" I asked.

"I thought you would do it." He replied. Not meeting eyes with me.

"What....kiss him? You really think that's something I want to do?"

He shrugged. His eyes returning to their natural bright green.

"Well....no. I just figured maybe you would do it because you were so anticipated about the whole thing."

"Well you're wrong." I said. "I'm not like that."

He finally looked into my eyes. A smile growing.

"I know....I'm so lucky."

I blushed, hiding my smile with my hand before holding it out for him to grab.

He took my hand in his as we walked back into the party. Making our way to the center of the kitchen.

I could feel his grip tighten on my hand as we approached the group. All eyes on us.

"Wow...you're still here? I would've thought you left already..."

I glanced over at the 5 dollar bill being passed over to Louis as he spoke.

"So.....are we back in the game?"

I looked up at Harry who had not taken his eyes off Louis since we walked here.

"I think we'll pass." He stated roughly. Trying to turn on his feet.

But it was impossible to as the group eyed us meticulously.

I began to follow him out of the kitchen, gripping his hand to pull him back.

"Harry....what are we doing?"

He didn't answer, just continued to walk.

All of a sudden we ended up at the foot of the stairs. I gasped at the tiny steps leading up to a large hallway, held onto by columns and red drapes.

"Where are we ....going?"

He dragged me along with him as he headed up the steps. Slowly, but anticipatingly.

We finally made it to the top, which I realized viewed the entire house. The hallway had bars on each side and you could lean over either one. I could see the living room on one side, then the group in the kitchen on the other side. There was also designs on the walls that resembled roses and red and white walls surrounding the rooms.

But we didn't go into any of those, instead he pulled me by his hip. Opening a large red door that was covered in red velvet fur.

I looked at him suspiciously, wondering what he was doing.

All of a sudden the door opened.

I stared intensely, my throat drying up, and my heart picked up the pace. I could almost feel the blood rushing through my veins as I examined the room.

It was twice the size of the living room and held a massive bed in the middle. It was decorated with white satin sheets and had rose petals tossed on it, in the shape of a heart. The floor was a dark shade of red and the carpets were as soft as silk. I glanced over at the curtains that were drawn which actually were red silk. Hovering over the bed were four white columns that held a giant red sheet over it. Making the light appear pink. There was also a chandelier hanging over the middle of the room and twinkling lights surrounding the bed frame. I could also see a giant window on one of the five walls, yeah five, made of pure glass that almsot took over the entire wall. There was also a glass vase in the corner on top of a shelf that held perfect red roses. I looked down at the shelf and noticed that it was a dresser. But it was more of a white chest than a plain dresser.
Then in the corner of my eye I notcied the one thing that took my breath away.

I saw a small black box sitting in a heart shaped glass near the roses.

........................................................................................................

Author's note:

Short chapter today....I'll try to update before tommorow. Thank you so much for reading, I love you guys for doing that! :)<3