One Way Or Another

Harry's POV

As soon as the words left her mouth, I felt the surge of happiness go through me.

It practically killed me thinking there was a chance she didn't want me. I couldn't even sleep thinking that. But now it was like all my fear went astray.....

She loves me.

"Really? You've already decided?" I asked. Afraid that she may want to change her mind.

"Yeah.." She bit down on her lip. "I don't want to live without you."

She repeated the words, making my heart twist into a spiral.

"I love you so much......you know that right?"

"Now I do." She replied seductively into my ear as she climbed on top of my naked body.

The only thing between us was the thin spread of sheets that were wrapped around her frail body.

"Really?" I asked nervously. I probably looked like a small child asking a serious question but I didn't care. She has to know how much she means to me....no matter how bad I screw up.

And I know somewhere along the line I will....

"Harry why are you so unsure about my decision? Is that no what you want?" She asked, her voice cracking slightly on the end.

"No! Hell no. It's not that I don't want it....its just that, I'm afraid that maybe you won't."

She didn't respond. Instead she tilted her head down, planting a soft kiss on my lips. I didn't try to deepen it this time as she pulled away, only a few centimeters, before reattaching them.

"I love you." I whispered into her mouth.

"I know."

She kissed my head once more before rolling over, landing in the spot next to me. I tried to wrap my arms around her, but she pulled away. Standing up next to the mattress.

"What are you doing?" I asked sadly. Missing her touch. She must've read my mind as she leaned over, dropping the sheet to the floor, before tracing her hand over my many styles of ink.

"I need to take a shower." She simply answered, heading for the bathroom. She opened the door moments later, after pulling out clothes to change into, until the door closed. Leaving the room in complete silence.

I groaned as I flipped into my stomach. Burying my head in between two pillows. I stated to think about what happened just an hour ago. How beautiful she looked as I kissed her stomach and pulled off her bra. I was kind of lost for a second as she reached up to cover herself. I knew she never had sex before and seeing the innocence in her eyes made me want her even more.

The fact that I'm the only one who's touched her makes me feel even better.

Suddenly I remembered the reason I was so angry, before we made love. She made it impossible to think when she was lying there, allowing me to kiss her and be her first. I'm so happy we finally made that decision to do that. Even though it wasn't my first.....

Great, I'm already losing my train of thought.

All of the sudden, the room was filled with tiny echoes as the shower began to pour down the walls and curtain.

I lifted my head up a little more as she began stepping in. Running the rings of the curtain across the rod. Before my mind could catch up, I immediately jumped up off the bed. Reeling my thoughts until the one made a reappearance.