Through The Dark

"Who was that?"

She asked as I stumbled back into the room. I shook my head, pulling my hair in between my fingers.

"It's nothing....just an old friend."

She nodded, turning back to the TV.

I really couldn't beleive he actually called to invite me. We haven't spoken in months, years maybe. Why was he trying to make it up to me now?

All of a sudden I felt a breeze fly past me.

"Harry, I'm going to get ready. You can take your shower when I get out."

I looked up into her eyes. A smile playing on my lips.

"You've never taken a shower here."

"Yeah...?" She gave me a twisted expression.

"Well its just that....you know...."

She rolled her eyes, her lips curving at the edges.

"Wow! You're so immature!" She replied walking into my room.

Honestly, it was kind of hard not to watch her.

"I'll see you when you get out." I yelled over the now running water.

"Whatever." She screamed back. I could tell she was laughing.

"Whatever." I repeated.

For the next 10 minutes, all I could think about was the call. His voice. Him. Like he had the nerve to call me and try to be friends again? No way.

I wasn't ready to forgive him yet. Not after what he did. I knew I was probably making a big deal about it but I just hated the fact I can still see them. Together.

It haunted me.

Well ,it did anyways until I met Rose. Then suddenly its like it all went away. None of it mattered.

I never told Rose about my past because I was too afraid she would hate me if I told her. She might look at me different afterward. And I just didn't want that to happen.

Suddenly I heard the water turn off and the bathroom door creak open.

I looked around the corner down the hall, watching her through the half open door to my room.

She was pulling her brush through her hair, a towel still wrapped around her body. I scanned my eyes up and down, pulling my lip in between my teeth.

I knew she probably accidentally left it open to much but I didn't complain. She looked absolutely amazing.

And not in a flawless, pretty way. But a gorgeous, sexy way.
I'd never seen her like this before.

I continued to admire her as she untangled the knots in her hair. The towel tucked tight against her chest. I looked down at the ground and noticed the clothes she was wearing earlier.

A pair of jeans and my T-shirt.

I smiled at the thought of her wearing my clothes when my eyes shot back up. Staring into the mirror.

All of a sudden the towel fell.

I jumped up from my spot, trying not to look away. But curiosity got the best of me.

I held my hand over my eyes, not sure what to do.

Should I look? Did she mean to do that?

I finally decided to turn away.

"Rose! I'm going in my room!" I announced pretendly.

Suddenly I heard the door click. It was closed.