Save You Tonight

I opened my eyes the next day, feeling the warmth of the room surround me. For some reason, my thoughts seemed clearer. Bringing back all of my previous experiences.

I started to think about last night first,......all the trifling memories than were now on the surface. It took me a moment to realize all of the events he mentioned, reeling old questions.

Everything I thought he was was true...but there was more.

I guess I just assumed he was perfect. I mean, even his appearance was flawless. But now I knew that he actually held lots of flaws. Not in his appearance, but in his decisions. And his thoughts.

He chose to leave his family behind because he was angry, leaving the country. Then he made the bright decision to sign a contract that tied him down to a gang that held people ransom. He left the group, drove along, hit me. Which, I guess was not such a bad idea after all. Then he left me after a couple short months to move back to England. Causing us both on the break of death. Then he came back, scared the hell out of me, and now he's back to problems with members of said gang.

Like I said, not exactly ideal choices.

But what could I say? I was undeniably in love with him. And there's nothing I can do about it....

"Harry?" I groaned. Turning over in the sheets.

He didn't answer.

"Harry wake up.." I mumbled. Turning over. I ran my hand across the empty place beside me.

He was gone.

"Harry?" I asked concerned. Sitting up against the headboard. I looked around the room. But the only person in there was me.

I climbed out of the massive bed, stumbling out the bedroom door. I checked the hallway, the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room. There was no one here.

"Harry....?" I asked again quietly.

What happened? Where did he go?

I walked over to the large window beside the door. His car was gone.

"Great..." I whispered. Strutting back to the room.

After I settled back in, I grabbed my phone off the side table. I was afraid to look at my inbox that was most likely filled with messages from my mom. But I was relieved to find there was none.

Good.

I started to scroll through the messages to see if there were any from Harry. No new messages.

I decided to call Ella. Having needed someone to talk to that day. I hated being alone....

She picked up on the second ring.

"Rose?"

"Hey Ella......you want to do something today?"

"Why is something wrong?"

"No, its just.....well I'm here alone." She laughed.

"OK....do you want me to pick you up? Go out?"

"Yeah that's fine...I'll text you the address."

"OK....I'll be there soon."

I hung up. Typing Harry's address into the empty message box. Then I hit send.

I'm not really sure what we're going to do today, but I'm almost positive it'll be a party something. She loved to party.