Chapter 32

Kabanata 32: Girlfriend

“Have I ever told you, I want you to the bone~”

The song started and my smile just wouldn't fade.

“Have I ever called you when you are all alone” sabay ko sa kanta na kaagad na nagpatingin kay Xander sa akin

“You're so humble, you have a good voice Felize” ani niya na nagpanguso sa akin. Chamba lang yon! Tamo sa susunod kong pagkanta tunog kambing na

“Listen to me now, babe~”

“I want you to the bone” pagkanta ni Xander dahilan para ako naman ang napabaling sa kanya.

Pinagpala na nga sa mukha, pinagpala pa sa talento, tapos pinagpala pa sa boses?! Grabe na yan siya.

“I want you to the bone, oh oh oh oh oh~”

“Ang ganda ng boses mo! Walang biro!” I uttered so amazed but he just shook his head before he fix his glasses and leaned on his chair while crossing his arm.

“Ang ganda ng music taste ni tatay” I uttered as I sway my body along the music at tinanaw sina tatay at nanay na sumasayaw sabay sa ritmo ng kanta.

I hummed along the music. I can feel Xander's stare at me kaya pilit kong abalahin ang sarili sa tugtug ng kanta just to avoid looking back at him.

“Take me home, I'm fallin'” I sung.

“Love me long, I'm rollin'” Xander sung and this time ay napabaling na ako sa kanya.

He's also looking at me seriousness but also with gentleness and admiration.

Eyes can't lie. He's still falling so deep and I'm so afraid that I might not be able to catch him.

“Losing control, body and soul. Mind too for sure, I'm already yours~”

But wouldn't it be bad if I'll give myself what I really want? We are far from everyone who's making everything miserable between us so baka ngayong malayo kami sa kanila. Baka pwede naman yata naming pagbigyan ang puso ng bawat isa?

“Walk you down, I'm all in~”

“Hold you tight, you call and I'll take control, body and soul. Mind too for sure, I'm already yours” he sung the last phrase of the chorus.

It's just a lyrics but it is so overwhelming na para bang sinasabi niya iyon sa akin. Na para bang akin siya. Sana nga akin talaga.

“Would that be alright? Hey, would that be alright? I want you to the bone so bad I can't breathe, I want you to the bone” I sung along while hopefully looking at him. Sana ako nalang. Sana ako talaga.

The song continue but the both of us just can't help to stop looking at each other. I wonder what is he thinking.

“'Cause maybe the greatest love of all
Is who the eyes can't see, yeah~”

“Would you just take me home? Would you just love me long? Or should I keep hoping on? Should I keep hoping on?” he sung the next part while still looking at me.

“Could I just take you home? Could I just love you long? Or should I keep hoping on? Should I keep hoping on?” I sung the part next to his that made him smile.

He then move his chair next to mine before he reach my hand at kaagad na uminit ang puso ko when I felt his warmth. Ang lamig pala ng kamay ko.

“I want you to the bone” he sung while directly staring at my eyes.