The Arrival

"HURRY IT UP, BOY! WE'RE HUNGRY!" A fat man's voice boomed as loud as thunder through the kitchen.

"Yes, Uncle Vernon." Harry Potter secretly rolled his eyes as he continued flipping the pancakes for the Dursley's breakfast.

He yawned, suddenly feeling light headed. He shook it off, and moved over to the bacon.

The room filled with the sound of sizzling, and the smell of cooking breakfast. Harry set the plates on the table, along with some cups of coffee for them.

His aunt, uncle, and cousin dished up hungerly.

Harry just watched, and waited, till they were finished, then cleared their plates and began washing them.

As he had finished washing the last dish, he reached to put it in the cupboard, Dudley screamed, and startled Harry from behind.

He dropped the glass cup, which shattered on the floor.

"DAD! POTTER BROKE A CUP!" Dudley yelled.

Mr. Dursley stomped into the room, the anger clear on his face. Even his triple chins were frowning.

"SO YOU WANT TO BREAK DISHES IN THIS HOUSE, BOY?!" He shouted, with Dudley silently laughing behind him.

"It's that pig's fault!" Harry scowled, pointing back at his cousin.

When Dudley realised Harry meant him, he burst into fake tears. Then Petunia came into the room.

"Dudykins! What happened?" She screeched.

"P-Potter cal-called me a-a PIG!" He fake sobbed.

"HOW DARE YOU, BOY!" Vernon raised his abnormally large hand, and soon clashed it with Harry cheek, leaving a bright red mark, most likely bruised.

Harry rubbed the spot, looking up at his uncle with misty eyes. He could feel the anger boiling up inside him, but tried to turn the heat down before he did something he'd regret.

"NOW CLEAN IT UP BEFORE SOMEBODY OTHER THAN YOU GETS HURT!" He threw the broom into Harry's chest, and walked off, followed by his wife and son.

Harry sighed, sniffled, then swept all the glass into a pile and onto the dustpan, and dumped it into the garbage bin.

"Finally! You take so long. And just for that-" Dudley walked into the room, and knocked the garbage bin over on Harry's feet before running out.

Harry sighed again, and picked everything up. When he finished, and tried to walk off to clean the table along with his other chores, he felt a sharp pain in his feet. He looked down to discover they were covered in blood.

"Of course." He muttered to himself.

He shook his head, that light-headed feeling returning. He ignored it, and started to wipe the table.

Just as he was finishing up, there was a knock on the door.

"Well don't be rude, boy, get the door!" He heard Vernon call from the sitting room.

He set the rag down and went to the door with a slight limp.

As he opened the door, a tall, blonde woman faced him.

"Is this the Dursley residence?" She asked.

"Yes. I'm their nephew, Harry Potter."

"Perfect! I'm Narcissa Malfoy."

'Malfoy? Perhaps she's related to him?' He thought.

"I was good friends with your mother, you know. This is her sister's house, correct?"