Week 1: Day 5

It's an early Sunday morning. The Dursleys decided not to leave the house today, mainly because Vernon didn't trust Draco and Harry home alone anymore.

Which was because the Dursleys had returned earlier than they said they would the day before, and found both Harry and Draco asleep on the couch.

And what a sight it was. Draco had been sitting against an arm on the couch, with his legs up on the cushions, and Harry between his legs, resting on Draco's chest.

After that, they were lucky Vernon even let them near each other, because now he believed his suspicion of Harry dating this boy was true. But, obviously, it wasn't.

Yet.

Now Dudley was constantly teasing them (Mostly Harry) about it. He would laugh, and push Harry into Draco whenever he wanted. He'd mock them, and constantly tell them to kiss, just to be obnoxious.

And it was only ten o'clock in the morning.

Harry was still sick, but was up and going. When Draco tried to tell Harry's uncle that he was sick, Vernon pushed it aside saying he was making up "excuses" not to clean the house.

So, every now and then (Basically every 30 seconds) Draco would check up on Harry to make sure he was okay.

"As I've said 400 times already, I'm fine Draco. There's no need to worry so much."

"I know. I just want to make sure you don't almost collapse again."

"You know, I find it odd how just a few weeks ago, you would have been trying to make me collapse. Now after just a couple days of living with me..." Harry gestured toward Draco, trying to make his point.

"That's because a few weeks ago I thought your life was a lot... A lot better than it actually is. I thought you were completely delusional and needed just a taste of reality. Since you're famous, and all."

"Hey, I never asked for this. You think I want to be famous because my parents died and I somehow also wasn't killed?"

"Not really, no. But me a few weeks ago would have thought so."

"You know, up until I got my Hogwarts letter personally delivered by Hagrid I thought my parents died in a car crash."

"Did you really?" Draco looked flabbergasted.

"Dursleys never bothered to tell me the truth. So Hagrid did. Has a hard time keeping things to himself, that man."

The two boys talked and laughed while they cleaned, as if they had always been friends. Both boys were hoping that once Hogwarts started up, their relationship wouldn't return to its old ways. They wanted whatever was happening between them to stay that way, or maybe even get better.

What was Harry going to tell his friends when school rolled around?

One o'clock arrived, and now the chores were done. Every last one. But what to do next?

They just decided to sit on the sofa and read, with some casual, neither-of-them-noticed-they-were cuddling. Draco had his arm draped around Harry's shoulder, and Harry was unknowingly leaning into it.

"Boy, Petunia and I are going grocery shopping. We're leaving Dudley here to make sure there's no funny business going on." Vernon said as he walked into the sitting room with Dudley.

Harry nodded, then his aunt and uncle headed out the door. As soon as the door closed, Dudley sighed a loud sigh of relief.

"What's that about?" Draco murmured softly into Harry's ear.