Trouble

I woke up at 7:30 a.m, like always. Was yesterday a dream? Did I really find five Decepticons, Rumble, Frenzy, Starscream, Soundwave, and Megatron at a park, and took them home? Did I actually talk to Soundwave?

Suddenly I heard a loud snore down the hall. My shoulders sagged. Nope it was real....all of it it. Fuck I actually wished it wasn't.

But wow! Whoever that was is fraggin' loud! Geez....it was probably Megatron and his mega-loud mouth. Can you shut up?!

I groaned a covered my face with my pillow, trying to block out the noise.

'Screw it' I sat up, and got out of bed.....maybe I could duck tape his mouth shut?
But then I'd probably die.

I snuck out of my room and ran quietly to the stairs, but When I got my hand on the rail I heard a door open. 'Shit!'

I turned around, squinting my eyes from the light shining from the windows.

A young man stumbled out of his room, like he was highly intoxicated, realizing who it was I let go of the rail.

"Uh, Soundwave? Do you need, uh, help?"

He looked at me with dull eyes, he seemed so tired it was surprising he was even standing. Well, he was leaning on the wall, but still he was on the verge of collapsing.

Like seriously, he looked like a zombie from The Walking Dead, minus the blood and gore.

He nodded finally after awhile and stumbled over to me. I grabbed him by the forearms. "You alright?"

I'm touching Soundwave I'm touching Soundwave OMIGOSH EEEE!!!

He grunted.

"Take that as a "yes" then?" I asked, trying to contain my excitement. I can't believe I'm touching Soundwave.... I'm gonna die.

He stared down at me and I smiled innocently at him. "Why can't I think straight?"

"Uhh...it takes awhile for your mind to function. It's fine though it happened all the time when you wake up." I raised my eyebrows anxiously. "Did I wake you?"

He shook his head. "Negative it was...." A loud snore filled in the silence as he trailed off. "That."

I nodded, shrugging. "True, he's loud.....surprising the others are sleeping though it."

"Who said we're sleeping though it?"

I jumped as Starscream's tired voice joined the conservation. I stared at him sympathetically and looked back up at Soundwave shrugging. "Well, some."

The three of us went down stairs and headed for the kitchen to make breakfast. Which was gonna be toast.

Starscream sat at the table with Soundwave, who had fallen back asleep in his chair. I watched at the Seeker found my school bag.

He got into it. And at this moment I was glad I did not have anything personal in there.

"What's this?" He asked pulling my math out.

"It's called homework Screamer."

He looked at it and scoffed. "You're still in school?"

I nodded. "I'm seventeen in human terms."

"How old am I?"

"25"

He smiled proudly.

"But you act 13."

His mouth dropped, making me chuckle.

"Soundwave?"

"27. The twins 16 and Megs," I glanced at the stairs, "45."