Home At Last

(Hope u like it this is shorter then the others. Enjoy!)

When we got home I dropped my bags and laid on the center couch. "Ah finally."

"We got to put the stuff away still." Dalton said from the kitchen I sat up, appearing from the back of the couch, staring at him.

"Hey....I deserve a break I have a right" and I disappeared behind the back again. "Don't ruin it." I fixed the cowboy hat on my head, covering my eyes.

Suddenly there was a heavy weight on my stomach. "Argh! You ruined it off." I said pushing the hat up so I could see.

"Here Soundwave, your hat." I threw the hat like a frezbee and he caught it, putting it on, he nodded.

I got up and punched Dalton in the shoulder as he coward away.

He flinched. "Ow....that hurt." He rubbed his shoulder where I hit him.

"It's suppose to Genesis." I said sarcastically.

"Shut up." He whined

"Heh...weak." I muttered walking to the kitchen.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Ohhh nothing important." I answered looking through some of the bags with Soundwave and the twins.

"No, you said 'weak'. I'm not weak."

"Ok...so you're not, whatever." I shrugged, I wasn't in the mood. I was tired and all I wanted was to sit down for at least half an hour.

"Pff..." he came up beside me." You're tired, aren't you?"

I nodded. "It's 10 o'clock, we have been shopping for four hours and I'm dog gone tired. I want to sit down for at least 30 minutes."

I put the food we bought in the fridge and freezer as Dalton organized the clothes to each con, the twins put Dalton and mine's jackets back on the rack, now that they were warm again.

"But SOMEONE won't let that happen." I said staring at my brother, making sure he got I meant him.

He shook his head. "Whatever."

"Besides, I have to go and sing for your bar tomorrow."

"Which reminds me, what are you singing tomorrow?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Whatever's on the radio."

"Alright." He went to the radio and turned it on. "Sing."

I stared at him and sighed, listening to the song that was on. "Really, this song?"

He shrugged.

I licked my lips, taking a breath, shaking my head. Rolling my eyes. "I so hate you." I muttered before I started, making him laugh.

"Slam, slam, oh hot damn.

What part of party don't you understand?

Wish you'd just freak out

Can't stop, coming in hot

I should be locked up right on the spot,

Its so on right now

Party crasher, panty snatcher

Call me up if you're a gangsta

Don't be fancy, just get dancy

Why so serious?"

I stopped singing as the song continued. "I....hate you."

Dalton laughed. "You said that already."

"I know...that's how much I hate you right now." I said surely, nodding, stuffing the empty bags in the closet.

"That's nice."

"I know right? I'm so kind." I agreed sarcastically. Everyone scoffed, making me grin.

"Sure Ryan."

"Well I'm going to bed...night." I said running upstairs and called. "And Dalton get out of my house! Shut the radio off too!"

"Argh...fine."

(Sorry if it was a long wait I've been busy but I hope u like it thanks for reading)