Hey

"That . . . was . . .AMAZING!" Rumble and Frenzy exclaimed in unison, I smiled shyly.

"Thanks." I took a drink of the water given to me and sat down at the bar.

"How much do you sing?" Starscream asked.

I shrugged. "Once a week or whenever I can."

Dalton came up to us and I hit him in the chest. "Ow . . .what was that for?" He rubbed his chest.

"You just have to do the songs that are complicated." I said glaring at him.

"But you were amazing, now get back up there they want you." He said pushing me toward the stage.

"Ew." I said, taking "they want you" the wrong way.

"I didn't mean it like that, get up there." And the next thing I know is that I'm on stage, the crowd cheering and a started, I like this song.

"I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a . . .

My Shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone . . ."

I caught my brother's eye and he gave me the finger, my mouth opened defensively and he smiled smugly. He's so gonna get it later . . .

~~~~

A few hours later I was done singing and was now cillin with the cons, of course after I got pay back for Dalton flipping me off.

"Hey Ryan when did you start singing?" Starscream asked.

I put my drink down, thinking. "Mmm . . .six? Maybe. I've been singing for 11 years."

"No wonder you're so good, eleven years, that's long for humans."

"Yeah . . . I'm gonna go outside, the toxins of drunk people are getting to me." I stood up, walking towards the door. Welcoming the fresh air as I opened the door.

Leaning against the brick wall, rubbing the side of my face. I heard the door again and looked up at who came out. "Hey Sou-argh-Walker what are you doing out here?" I asked as he stood by me, he shrugged, fixing his hat.

"Dalton."

I sighed, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. "Of course . . ."

"Why was he so protective of me? I'm seventeen . . . I mean really, I can take care of myself."

"He is only trying to protect you, Ryan."

"I know, but its getting out of hand he won't even let me stand outside by myself . . .no offense." I gestured my hand toward him, he shrugged. "But really, what next? Someone taking a shower with me? . . . which I don't want." I grimaced in disgust at the mental image.

"You're his only 'sister' and youngest sibling."

"Yeah and having five Decepticons living with me doesn't help . . . once again no offense, but I'm also outside a bar . . ." I hissed, "startin to get the picture. Still hate it though." I muttered looking away.