Oh...Gah

I laid on the couch, Rumble and Frenzy next to me . . . we were bored as the Pit. The older men just sat around, Starscream and Megatron talking quietly to each other at the dinning table, Soundwave in the recliner.

"I'm bored." Frenzy whined.

"I know,"I groaned.

"What can we do."

"I don't know."

"That's not helping this situation."

"I know . . ." I said, sitting up and going towards the closet, opening the door.

"What are ya doin', Rad?" Rumble asked from the couch. I pulled a crate off the top shelf and kicked the door closed.

"Don't break these and this should ease your boredom." I said setting down the crate, I opened it and they looked inside.

"Whoa . . . its us." They said in unison, pulling out some toys that had some vary familiar colors.

"Yeah . . . they are." I said rolling my eyes, gaining Starscream's attention. He turned to face the back of his chair, leaning against it.

"What about us, now?"

Rumble held up the toy. "Us. See Screamer."

Starscream got out of his chair and sat down next to the twins.

"It is." He said, glancing at me.

I shrugged. "Some were my brothers'. . ."

He nodded. "Ah, okay."

"Okay." I mimicked in his voice, making the twins stare in awe.

"Whoa . . ."

Starscream smirked.

"Anyway, don't break them." I continued, laying back down on the couch.

"Okay." They all said I'm unison.

I sighed, school tomorrow . . . yay . . .

I beckoned Soundwave to come closer, he leaned forward.

"I have school tomorrow, I'm going to leave you in charge."

He nodded. "Affirmative."

"Thanks." I whispered, then suddenly my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pants pocket and answered it. "Hello?"

"Ryan? We have a problem." The caller, Dalton, said getting right on it like always.

"What's wrong?" I asked, standing up and going upstairs.

"Uh . . . I need you to be careful."

"With what?"

"I'll . . . just be careful." He said hanging up. I pulled my phone away.

"What the . . ." I whispered to myself. I recalled his actions and tone of voice. He sounded scared, but why? Dalton never got scared easily . . . unless.

My eyes widened. "Oh no."