Shopping

(Next chapter I'm sure the title says it all and the pic is what Dalton looks like)

"Hey Dalton....what's up?" I said awkwardly.

"Hey Ryan," he glanced behind me trying to get pass me, I firmly placed my arm across the door frame, barricading my brother's route inside.

"Ryan what are you doing?" He asked attempting to get pass by ducking under my locked arm. I quickly reposition my leg to block him from getting in, almost kneeing him in the face.

"Nothing."

"Then let me in." He pushed my arm but I didn't budge.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because why? Ryan let me in..." he trailed off, looking behind me. "Who are they?"

I glanced behind me over my shoulder, finding Rumble and Frenzy peeking around the corner, watching us. I turned back to him quickly. "Uh, Rowan and Jackson." I said more slowly, thinking of their human names quickly. Dalton didn't look impressed.

"Ryan, what's going on? Tell me....now."

I glanced at the floor. 'Should I?'

"I....can't," I answered quietly. "I don't know to explain the situation. You wouldn't believe me if I tried."

Dalton stared at me with that impatient and annoyed look. "Try me."

I looked outside and dragged him in, taking him pass the twins, who's heads followed our fast paste to the stairs.

"Rye-Ryan." He looked into the living room. "There's more?"

I ignored his question, pulling him by the arm roughly. "Ow, ow, ow. Ryan can you loosen your grip please."

I did as requested after the last step, turning to my older brother, sighing. "Look Dalton this is going to be confusing, hard to understand, and all I need you to do is try to believe what I'm about to tell you....Kay?"

He nodded.

"Ok here go's nothin' "I drew in a shuddering breath. "TheirherebecauseIfoundRumbleandFrenzyandnowimstuckwithfivehumandecepticonsfromg1."

I took a deep breath after my little "Blurr" moment.

Dalton stared at me, clueless. "Huh? Wait slow down."

I rolled my eyes, sighing. "Their here because I found Rowan and Jackson, now I'm stuck with them."

"Then turn them in-"

"I can't." I interrupted glancing downstairs, seeing Starscream at the table watching.

"Why?"

"Cause I can't, it's complicated."

"Just turn-"

"I can't, I won't, I don't want to turn them in." I argued. Dalton stared at me like I was insane, which I probably was.

"You want those men to stay with you? You don't even know them" he gestured downstairs.

"You need to clam down Dalton." I advised.

"How can I clam down when you, my only little sis, is letting five men stay with her?"

"Technically three men, the twins are younger then me" I corrected.

"Same fucking thing Ryan! You don't know them! Where's your god damn phone?'

"No Dalton, I know them. You are not calling the police!" I said ripping his cell phone out of his hands.