𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

|𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼|

𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 📍1:30𝓪𝓶5/24

𝓜𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂 📍
1:30𝓪𝓶
5/24

After picking up all my money off the stage i placed it inside of my bag and went back to the girls dressing room. I walked over to my locker and changed back into my regular clothes. I grabbed all of my belongings out of the locker and then closed and locked it.

I then walked over to my best friend Lauren to tell her bye before i left.

"Girl you did so good out there"Lauren said giving me a hug

" Thanks bookie, you did good yourself" i said hugging her back

"You about to leave? Call me when you get home" she said

"Okay i will I love you"

"I love you too"

Me and Lauren have been best friends since we were Freshman's in high school. We went to the same high school,and college. Once we both finished college we decided we wanted to be strippers. So we're not strippers cus we want to be "hoes" or because we "need money". It's because we both love dancing and stripping is something we both decided to do together. And luckily we got the job at the best club in Atlanta, Georgia. Magic City.

After saying bye to my best friend Lauren i walked out the back door and to the parking lot. I spotted a light green charger with 2 black stripes and smiled while walking over to it. I got in and placed my bags in the back.

"How was work baby?" Hakeem asked

Incase y'all are wondering Hakeem and me are NOT together. He's more like a sneaky link but he does boyfriend things and i do girlfriend things. First it started off with just us fucking but then our bond became stronger which caused us to become closer. At first i wasn't fucking with him because he's the biggest drug dealer in Atlanta. And don't get me wrong i love me some hood nigga's but alot of people told me to stay away from him if i don't want to get killed so i did as told. Until my car broke down one night and he gave me a ride. We talked a little and got to know more about each other and that's where this all started.

"It was alright, but how was your day?" I asked while rubbing on his chain

"Hmm, it was alright, i was at the trap for most of the day" he shrugged his shoulders

"Like always" i said causing us to both chuckle a little

"Yea, but you look real fine right now princess" he said as he started rubbing on my lips

"Thank you" i said smiling "I'm hungry" i said while turning my head to look at him

"Alright we can go get some food then ima take you home" he said starting the car then driving off

Once i got home i went upstairs to my room and i went into my closet pulling out my money counter and putting all of the money i made tonight into it. While it counted my money i grabbed a pair of my laced bra and panties while walking to the bathroom. I layed my bra and panties on the sink before turning on the shower.

I walked back to my bedroom and looked at how much money the machine had counted. It said i had made 5k tonight. I picked up all of my money and put it in my safe before locking it then going back to the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed up 3 times before getting out and brushing my teeth. Then i put on my bra and panties and walked back to my room where i layed down in my bed and instantly fell asleep.   

How y'all feel about this so far?

It's gonna get juicy soon so just keep reading 😚😚!