𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 29

|𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼|

𝓥𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 📍???7/6

𝓥𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 📍
???
7/6

I woke up because I felt another person in the room with me plus I felt like I was being watched. I opened my eyes and jumped because I seen Von standing directly infront of me just staring at me.

"Finally yo ass awake" he said and I just rolled my eyes

He pulled the blanket off of me but I pulled it back on quickly because I was naked. And yes I like to sleep naked.

"Stop Von I don't have any clothes on" I said while holding onto the cover while he kept pulling it

I just let it go and let him pull it off because he wasn't gonna stop pulling it until it came off. He sat there and stared at my naked body while I got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Stop looking you perv" I said while walking into the bathroom

"Hurry yo ass up cus we leaving in a minute" he said while walking out of the room

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I went over to the closet and grabbed a outfit out. Von had already bought me clothes. I don't know how he knew my size but he did somehow.

I grabbed my clothes then layed it on the bed. I went into the bathroom and showered. After showering I moisturized my body and did my hygiene before getting dressed.

After I got dressed I brushed out my lace front before fixing my edges. After doing my hair I walked out of the bathroom and bedroom. I walked downstairs and to the living room where all the boys sat on the couch talking. But they stopped talking once they seen me coming.

"Good morning angry bird" booka said because I mugged them all

I just gave them a fake smile before I stopped and stood at the bottom of the steps not wanting to sit with them.

"Come sit yo ass down" Von commanded

I sighed and slowly walked over to the couch. I sat on the very end away from Von. Even though I wasn't facing his direction I could feel him staring at me.

I turned to look at him and he was staring at me. He didn't bother to look away either. He just licked his lips while continuing to stare me up and down.

"So how was y'all's morning?" I asked staring a conversation while looking away from Von

"Yo ass sound so white" Booka said while laughing

"On folks" Durk and Muwop joined in and I just rolled my eyes

"Come on" Von said while standing up and walking out the front door so I followed and so did the boys

Everyone got into their own cars and I just got into the car with Von.

"So where are we going?" I asked hin while he drove