𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12

|𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼|

𝓥𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 📍2:30𝓹𝓶6/9

𝓥𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 📍
2:30𝓹𝓶
6/9

I clicked on Hakeem's contact for the 8th time and still no answer. It's like he turned his phone off and broke it or something. I tried calling him all morning so we could talk it out after the little argument we had the other day but there was no answer, no nothing from him.

"Still no answer?" Lauren asked while sitting beside me eating a bowl of pineapple's cut up

"Nope" i said letting out a sigh

"Ima go try to call him and see if he answer's okay?"

"Okay"

As Lauren went to go call Hakeem i sat in the kitchen at the bar scrolling through my phone. After a couple minutes she came back with a kinda sad expression. I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm sorry" she spoke

"For what?"

"Your gonna want to see this" she said showing me her phone

It was the news channel talking about a body that was found behind Magic City. They said they ran test on the body and it identified as Hakeem's.

A tear rolled out my eye and down my right cheek. Lauren turned her phone off and gave me a tight hug.

"Oh I'm so sorry bookie" she said while hugging me

"Who would want to do that though? Why would someone want to kill Hakeem?"

Many reasons ofc.

"You know he had alot of opps and people hating on him, it could've been anyone Jovanni"

"I have to find out who did this L"

"I am not letting you do that shit Jovanni, that street stuff is to dangerous so we gonna leave it to his friends"

"But-But nothing Jovanni you are my best friend and I'd be a real fucked up friend if i let you go out there in the streets and handle shit that his niggas are supposed to be handling, I know you loved that nigga forreal but I'm not letting you do that. All we can do is sit back and lay low"

"You're right, but i need to know who did this because now that he's gone whoever did this to him could be looking for me now"

"You're right Vanni but for now let's just grieve okay?"

"Okay"

How y'all feel about this?

Von on yo ass 😈