𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 56

|𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲 𝔀𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼|

𝓥𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮/𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓰𝓸 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓸𝓲𝓼 📍10:56𝓹𝓶11/16

10:56𝓹𝓶
11/16

I woke up extra early this morning so me and Dayvon could hit the road. We left around 5 in the morning and we just got to Von's mom's house.

I pulled up outside her house and I seen a big crowd which was all of Von's family. They all looked at my car until Mama tasha walked outside and noticed me. She ran up to my car smiling so I rolled the window down.

"Hey mama" i spoke

"Hey baby I'm so glad y'all made it" she said hugging me through the window

"Yea I'm surprise we did actually make it and I didn't fall asleep on the road"

"Well good that you didn't wheres my grandbaby?"

"Back there sleep" i said rolling down the back window so she could see him

"Aww he sleeps just like his daddy his daddy used to do those little snores too"

"Ima bring our stuff in the lay him down and ima come back out"

"Okay you do that"

I parked the car then opened the trunk and grabbed our things out. I took all of our things inside and to the guest bedroom which is where me and Dayvon were gonna be staying.

I went back out to the car and picked Dayvon up and everyone came up to me tryna hold him but I had to tell them he was sleep. And lowkey I don't really like Von's family because they fake asf but mostly his sisters. Like they be acting so weird to me for nothing and I don't be doing shit to them folks.

After I got through the crowd of people I walked into the house and to the guest bedroom. I layed Dayvon on the bed then I took his shoes and jacket off and layed them on the chair in the corner. I turned on cocomelon on the tv incase he wakes up then I turned on the night light and turned the bedroom light off. I also sat his sippy cup and container of cheeze it's on the night stand before walking out.

I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen where I got me a drink then I went outside with everyone else. I spotted mama tash and walked over to her

"Hey momma what you doing?" I asked sitting in the chair beside her

"We getting ready to let these balloons off here" she said handing me two balloons

"Okay is the food already ready because I'm hungry?"

"Yes everyone else already ate so u can eat after we let these off"

"Okay"

"Alright everyone are y'all ready to let these off?" Mama tash asked

"Yes" everyone said in unison

"Okay on 3 we gonna say long live Von okay"

"Alright"