𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 49

|𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼|

𝓥𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 📍9:00𝓹𝓶10/20

𝓥𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 📍
9:00𝓹𝓶
10/20

After applying my lipgloss I grabbed my purse and phone then headed downstairs to look for Von. I walked downstairs in the living room,kitchen,and dining room and he wasn't in any of those rooms.

I heard some noise coming from upstairs so I looked up then went back upstairs. I walked into Von's bedroom and he stood infront of his body mirror looking like a whole snack. I don't know what it was about that LV headband that he had wrapped around his head but it was something. It looked goodT on him.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. He turned around then looked down at me.

"Who told you to wear that ma" he spoke

"Me because it's cute"

"Don't get yo ass snatched up once we go out ma"

"Yea ok" I said playfully tolling my eyes

"You ready to go?" He asked looking at the time on his phone

"Yup" i said then he grabbed his keys before walking towards the door where I followed

I just couldn't get over how good he was looking. And those legs 😩. Let me tell you about those legs ( ). The way he walked was so cute and fine.

As he was about to walk out the room I grabbed his jacket causing him to look back at me.

"Wait"

"What ma we got-Let me suck your dick" i cut him off causing him to smirk at my boldness

"What ma" he said slowly closing the door and looking at me while smirking

"I want to suck your dick before we leave" I said looking up at him

"You wanna be a lil slut you gon get treated like one" Von said while fucking my face

He thrusted his hips upwards at a fast pace making me swallow every inch of his shaft while holding my hair up.

I gagged and pushed his stomach trying to take him out of my throat but he just held onto my hair tighter while continuing to do what he was doing.

"Fuck ma" he moaned while throwing his head back

I did little tricks with my tongue pleasing him more while he fucked my pretty little face.

"Swallow daddy's nut" he said while realising and his nut went straight down my throat before he pulled out of my mouth

I swallowed all his cum before coughing and cathing my breathe.