𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

|𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓿𝓸𝓷 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽|

𝓥𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 📍10:30𝓹𝓶7/2

𝓥𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 📍
10:30𝓹𝓶
7/2

I sat in my bed scrolling through my camera roll. Looking at all the memories me and Jovanni made over this little bit of time. See I'm a thug and I ain't never really been in love but i think I'm falling. Jovanni don't even gotta do much to make me fold.

It's like God sent this female straight from Heaven. She like a angel in my eyes. The way she treat a nigga make me wanna drop everything. This street life,thug life,drug dealing all that shit.

Sometime i just think to myself and wish i could restart my life and meet her in a way more different way so we could still be together. But without all the lies and secrets.

Basically what I'm saying is I really genuinely like Jovanni. But i can't tell the gang or that's gonna fuck up my whole plan. So when I'm thinking of Jovanni and loving her I have to shake that out my head and remember why I'm really fucking with her.

I know it's gonna be hard but I have to do this plan. This street shit is way more important then a bitch. And it's sad to say but I don't know how to leave the streets alone. But speaking of my plan I have to do that shit real soon because Hakeem's gang has been taking W's after W's.

And as for Hakeem's body, we just assumed his family held a private funeral service and buried him somewhere private.

I'm not gonna do my plan until after the 4th though. Because i want her to enjoy the little bit of freedom she has left.

|𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼|

𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 📍11:00𝓹𝓶7/2

𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 📍
11:00𝓹𝓶
7/2

"SIX FIGURES FOR A PATEK, IT'S GORGEOUS DIAMOND LINKS ON MY WRIST FULL OF POINTERS CUBAN LINK ON MY NECK, THIS BITCH GORGEOUS WE EAT THE MOST,BUST TINT, IT'S ENORMOUS. I LOVE STARING AT MY BITCH, SHE GORGEOUS SHE LOVE STARING AT MY KIT, IT'S GORGEOUS MY LIL BITCH SAY HER FAVORITE WORDS IS 'YOU GORGEOUS' I KEEP TALKING TO MY WRIST LIKE, YOU GORGEOUS." Me and Lauren both rapped loudly

We have been at my house partying,drinking,and dancing since 9:00. We didn't feel like going out plus we didn't have work any this week because of the 4th so we was definitely about to turn up. 

We kept singing but then we got interrupted by someone calling me.

"Girl it's Von" Lauren said while rolling her eyes

"Let me see" I said reaching for my phone and she handed it to me

God please don't let me say the wrong thing because I'm drunk asf.

"Hey bookie" I answered trying to seem as sober as possible

"You drunk?"He asked

"No-YUP WE OVER HERE GETTING TURNT TF UP!" Lauren yelled interrupting me and i couldn't do anything but laugh

"I'm about to come over so allat party shit you might as well throw it out the window" he said

"Nigga who the fuck are you talking to?" Lauren said

"Oh my goodness y'all don't start, and Von me and Lauren are grown as fuck your not gonna come in my house telling me what I can and can't do"

"Period" Lauren said

"You heard me lil girl if dat shit ain't cleaned up and cleared by time I get ova there ima whoop yo ass ma" he said pointing at me

"Yea okay Dayvon" i said then I hung up in his face

"Period"Me and Lauren both said

Not Von trying to tell Jovanni what to do??

Von catching feelings? 👀