𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

Von stood me up and pinned me against the wall. He pulled my 1 piece down that had nothing underneath. He rubbed my pierced nipples before sliding his right hand down and rubbing my clit.

"Fuck Von" i moaned in his mouth while we sloppily kissed

Our tongues rubbed against each other as our lips did the same. He continuously spit in my mouth and i swallowed it each time. He pulled away from the kiss and bent down so he was now facing my Vagina.

He picked me up and held both of my legs up as he sniffed my natural dove smell below. He stuck his tongue out and started flicking it up and down on my clit while my juice fell out of me and into his mouth.

He closed his mouth and started sucking on my clit. I rolled my hips around so I was riding his face. He wrapped his arms around my legs to hold me still then he started french kissing my Vagina.  

He stuck his tongue inside of me which caused me to gasp loudly as he pumped his tongue in and out of me.

"Fuck Von" i moaned while trying to hold my cum back

"Cum on daddy's face ma"

He kept talking to me which caused me to fold and he knew what he was doing so he kept on talking to me until i couldn't hold it anymore and i squirted all over his face along with my white sweet cum dripping on his mouth and chin.

He put me down and my legs shook. He grabbed some baby wipes and cleaned his face along with my bottom part. I put my clothes back on and grabbed my belongings.

"You ready to go ma?"

"Yea come on" i said walking out before him

We walked to his all black charger and he opened the door for me. He hopped into the driver seat and sped off to my house.

Von giving Jovanni head in the studio?

He tryna make our girl fold and fall in love 😒 he knows exactly what he's doing.