𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 26

|𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓿𝓸𝓷 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽|

4𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓳𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 📍10:30𝓹𝓶7/4

4𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓳𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 📍
10:30𝓹𝓶
7/4

Jovanni is drunk now so this is a perfect opportunity to go with my plan. She's drunk and I think she already partied enough. I know she wanna party until the sun come out but I can't stand to sit here and watch all these ugly ass,pump faking ass,broke ass wanna be rappers and street nigga's try to hit on her.

Even though she not my bitch I've grew attachment over her so now when I see other nigga's that's not me tryna fuck with her I lowkey get jealous but I don't tell anyone that.

I got up from where I was sitting and I walked over to her like everything was normal.

"Aye Jovanni yo ass had enough drinks come sit down" I said grabbing her arm

"Just 1 more Von" she said tryna take another shot but I took it from her

"I said sit yo ass down"

I pulled her back over to where I was sitting and she just whined. We sat down and she continued to throw her lil fit so I let her.

"Aye y'all we about to light the fireworks" Durk yelled and everyone got happy and started yelling

Durk,booka,and Muwop started letting off fireworks while me and Jovanni talked not really paying any attention.

"So tell me about yo nigga Hakeem"I said

We started to hear alot more shots going off but I didn't pay it any mind until I started to see bodies dropping and people running and screaming.

I looked up and seen a truck full of nigga's shooting. I seen Durk,Muwop,and booka shooting back while covering themselves making sure they didn't get hit.

I pulled Jovanni to the side and pulled out my fire and started shooting back also. The car was down the street now but I kept shooting until the clip was empty. Once I ran back out of bullets I ran back over to Jovanni to check on her.

"Hakeem?" She said like she just saw a ghost then she passed out

"Shit"Durk said as him,Booka,and Muwop ran up to us

Who was shooting at them?

It's about to get real messy...