𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 52

|𝓙𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓲 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓼|

𝓥𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 📍10:23𝓹𝓶11/15

𝓥𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 📍
10:23𝓹𝓶
11/15

Von was only in the hospital for a week so he recovered pretty quickly. But his doctor did suggest I keep him on bed rest for a couple days after we leave the hospital because it will hurt him if he tries to move to much.

It wasn't difficulty at all to get him to get up out of bed and move around but believe me when I tell you after that 1 full week of doing nothing but sitting in a hospital bed he does not like being on bed rest at home at all. He barely wants to get in the bed when it's time to go to sleep because he's so tired of just laying in beds.

Meanwhile while I'm tryna get Von to act right and do what his doctor suggested Durk,Booka,and Muwop have been looking for the nigga's that did this to Von. They been up all week standing on business while Von was in the hospital and he couldn't. But now that Von was bad home he can't do everything but he can do way more then he could in the hospital.

I didn't tell anyone but Lauren that for the last couple of Weeks I've been feeling really sick. I didn't plan on telling Lauren because it really wasn't a big deal to me I just thought it was maybe from the weather chance. But it was one day when Von wasn't home and she came over to see me and she walked in on me throwing up so I had to tell her everything.

She told me I should take a pregnancy test because that's how she found out she was pregnant. But I did not think I was pregnant. I mean me and Von never fucked protected because he told me he 'likes to actually feel my pussy and all the juices' so I said it was fine with me as long as he pulled out and he listened.

At least that's what she thought.

Von's phone started ringing which caused both of us to look away from the tv and at his phone. He picked it up and the caller ID read Twin 🖤😈 which was just Durk so I looked back at the tv and he answered.

"Wassup twin" he said while smiling

"Who?"

"Yea" Von said while furrowing his eyebrows and his smile dropped

"That nigga just can't stand to see her happy wit me huh? Ima teach that nigga something" Von said which caused me to look at him confused

"Aight thanks twin ima see y'all tomorrow night" Von said before hanging up

He looked down at me seeing me already looking up at him with a confused expression.

"What's wrong ma?"

"Who can't stand to see me happy with you Von?" I asked and he let out a little laugh

"Alot of people ma you know these hating ass-No Von you said 'That nigga' so who is 'That nigga'?" I asked sitting up and looking at him

"The nigga that shot me ma" he finally let out

"What? Why wouldn't he want to see me happy with you Von?" I asked confused